1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Thirdeded

·
Registered
657 Posts
Don't feel badly. You're better off going elsewhere for anything. I've found that GrimmSpeed has no customer service and they just don't give a damn! I made the mistake. I'll never purchase anything from them again. :mad:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Don't feel badly. You're better off going elsewhere for anything. I've found that GrimmSpeed has no customer service and they just don't give a damn! I made the mistake. I'll never purchase anything from them again. :mad:

Can you please explain your situation? Our main goal is customer service and have built our foundation around it.

I'll admit we're not very active on this forum because our primary business is Subaru parts. We would love to expand in to new markets and offer a full product line for each vehicle but the resources aren't available at this time. We're a small shop with very tight roots in the Subaru community. We suffer from growing pains and are constantly fighting to keep up with the markets we're already active in.

We've tried to adapt our Subaru AOS on to other models and it's simply not possible. It works on the boxer engines because of there unique oiling system. An AOS of our style will not work on cars that fill oil directly from the top of the engine into the head. If you need to remove oil from your intake system I would recommend running an oil catch can inline with your breather system.

If you have any questions or concerns that need immediate assistance the best way to reach is by phone or email.

[email protected]

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts