Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 dodge dart sxt 2.0L
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is my first time so I hope I'm doing everything right so I have a 2013 dodge dart sxt with the 2.0L that i just bought and i have a set of aftermarket wheels already that i would like to put on the aftermarket wheel size is 17×7 5×100/114.3 40mm offset so my question is will they fit my dart and if not is there conversion kit that I can buy and if so where can I find them thanks and I apologize if I did this wrong it's my first time on here and I definitely will have a million other questions I plan on customizing this dart from top to bottom

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok this is my first time so I hope I'm doing everything right so I have a 2013 dodge dart sxt with the 2.0L that i just bought and i have a set of aftermarket wheels already that i would like to put on the aftermarket wheel size is 17×7 5×100/114.3 40mm offset so my question is will they fit my dart and if not is there conversion kit that I can buy and if so where can I find them thanks and I apologize if I did this wrong it's my first time on here and I definitely will have a million other questions I plan on customizing this dart from top to bottom
sadly darts wheel bolt pattern is a5x110 but you can try to find a 5x110 to 5x114

·
Super Moderator
3,384 Posts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts