Dodge Dart Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Administrator
5,737 Posts
Have you installed .NET from Microsoft? On the website it says:
(you may need to install .NET Framework 3.5)

·
Registered
26 Posts
I receive an error when I try to connect. Not sure if my laptop I'm using is not compatible with the software or something else.
View attachment 129246
The Bluetooth OBD baud rate is set to 38400 in the computer
1. Go to Adjustments
2. press ctrl+alt+c from the keyboard
3. Multiecuscan will open a window with title “Custom PROXI”. Be very careful here not to delete or change something!
4. You should see a box with many bytes of data (this is the complete PROXI configuration)

·
Registered
40 Posts
1. Go to Adjustments
3. Multiecuscan will open a window with title “Custom PROXI”. Be very careful here not to delete or change something!
4. You should see a box with many bytes of data (this is the complete PROXI configuration)
Ok I'll check both the .net and the baud rates. It will take me until tomorrow night or the next to be able to get the car back again.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Are you sure that the sensor cable is not connected to the air conditioning control module, but to the panel
Yours might be different cause yours seems to have the climate control ac and I'm guessing the lcd screen for radio and other controls. Mine was basic and did not have lcd and all manual ac. For mine it plugged directly into the back of the ac control module with the dials on the front. The wire colors were the same on both sides and was a 4 wire connection. Your might have just a module that it connects to that's inside the dash.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yours might be different cause yours seems to have the climate control ac and I'm guessing the lcd screen for radio and other controls. Mine was basic and did not have lcd and all manual ac. For mine it plugged directly into the back of the ac control module with the dials on the front. The wire colors were the same on both sides and was a 4 wire connection. Your might have just a module that it connects to that's inside the dash.
I think the problem lies with the BCM. I don't know if importing dart data into my car will work, but I have to try.

·
Registered
40 Posts
1. Go to Adjustments
Edit: wait ignore this message. I selected the wrong options.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I've tried it on a second laptop now as well and I get the same results. I have these options selected like you showed earlier for a jeep, cherokee 2015, body, can setup and then I click connect and I get a pop-up that it's only available in registered version and then after the pop-up I receive the error and it closes.
Computer Personal computer Gadget Font Operating system

Computer Personal computer Gadget Flat panel display Font

Computer Personal computer Gadget Font Flat panel display

Computer Personal computer Computer monitor Gadget Font

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just FYI for anyone else who may be reading this and need the custom coding. It is confirmed the error is because the software is the non registered version. A license made the error go away and can now retrieve the proxy coding.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just some more information for others looking to activate the automatic headlights on a car that has the lcd and climate control instead of manual controlled ac. It looks like for those cars the 4 wire sensor cable plugs into a module that's behind and below the lcd and behind and above the ac controls into the ac heater control module that should have one of the following part numbers and shown in the pic here.
68081871AE, 68081871AF, 68081871AG, 68081871AH, 68081871AI, 68081871AJ

Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Bumper Gas Auto part

41 - 54 of 54 Posts