Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states.. barely feel any air on 1-3 and get some on the higher spots. Just doesn’t seem to blow like it should. What should I look for? Going to check the cabin filter later. Car is a 2015.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Are you referring to the actual blower motor speed or how cold the air is coming out of the vents? Is this automatic air temp control or manual?

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
The lower speeds do not feel strong on my Darts.
It could be the blower motor or the blower module.
dartblower4.jpg

dartblowermodule1.jpg

dartblowermodule2.jpg

·
Registered
46 Posts
On the passenger side center kick panel , there is a door there where there is a cabin air filter. It could be all but plugged up. My 2014 Rallye was almost all plugged up solid. After the change , I have great AC.

·
Registered
7 Posts
As the title states.. barely feel any air on 1-3 and get some on the higher spots. Just doesn’t seem to blow like it should. What should I look for? Going to check the cabin filter later. Car is a 2015.
If the fan only works on high, it is most likely the Blower Motor Relay as pictured in alpinegreenneon post/reply.

If the fan is running and the air just isn't moving... there is a really good possibility that it is the Cabin Filter.

I would send a how to, but I am currently unable to post a link.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Had the same issue a few months ago. Made a very hot and sticky trip with my wife and husky with hardly any air flow. Changed the cabin filter and issue solved. I am going to have to remember to change it every other oil change or so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts