Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Absolute Interior is a all in one cleaner. Safely clean plastic trim, rubber moldings, door jams. steering wheels, dashboard and much more. Formulated to lift stains, body oil, dirt and grime while virtually leaving interior color untouched. Absolute Interior is safe on all Leather types as well. Prevent cracking, splitting and color fading by cleaning your leather regularly. Keep your interior feeling and smelling fresh with our Absolute Interior. Guaranteed 100% money back.

We are also running a discount code for 48 hours. Please visit our facebook for more information

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stay-Fresh/301726403276434

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
Absolute Interior is a all in one cleaner. Safely clean plastic trim, rubber moldings, door jams. steering wheels, dashboard and much more. Formulated to lift stains, body oil, dirt and grime while virtually leaving interior color untouched. Absolute Interior is safe on all Leather types as well. Prevent cracking, splitting and color fading by cleaning your leather regularly. Keep your interior feeling and smelling fresh with our Absolute Interior. Guaranteed 100% money back.

We are also running a discount code for 48 hours. Please visit our facebook for more information

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stay-Fresh/301726403276434
Will it work with the Darts weird cloth seats?

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Absolute Interior is a all in one cleaner. Safely clean plastic trim, rubber moldings, door jams. steering wheels, dashboard and much more. Formulated to lift stains, body oil, dirt and grime while virtually leaving interior color untouched. Absolute Interior is safe on all Leather types as well. Prevent cracking, splitting and color fading by cleaning your leather regularly. Keep your interior feeling and smelling fresh with our Absolute Interior. Guaranteed 100% money back. We are also running a discount code for 48 hours. Please visit our facebook for more information https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stay-Fresh/301726403276434
Can I PLEASE just keep my money :(

definitely going have to pick this up now... thanks A LOT guys, lol. just messin. take my money...

just cleaned my engine bay with the All Purpose Cleaner and it looks brand new! can't wait to see how this makes my interior look.

Aliens, I tell you... ALIENS.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can I PLEASE just keep my money :(

definitely going have to pick this up now... thanks A LOT guys, lol. just messin. take my money...

just cleaned my engine bay with the All Purpose Cleaner and it looks brand new! can't wait to see how this makes my interior look.

Aliens, I tell you... ALIENS.
Thank you for the support. :)

·
Registered
567 Posts
We do sell Fabric cleaner :)

The chemical properties are very different from the AI and the FC.

We are also running a discount right now. Code: Fresh15

Josh
Good stuff, everyone says your stuff is beyond good. Guess I'll find out

Reactions: Stay Fresh Car Care

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thank you :)

Once you try our products we always say Welcome to the family.

Josh

Just made a pretty big purchase from you guys the other day and bought your Fabric Cleaner. Wasnt sure if there was instructions on the bottle or anything, but do you spray the fabric and vacuum it out? Or do you use a towel to scrub? Also what happened to your own page here on the forum?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Just made a pretty big purchase from you guys the other day and bought your Fabric Cleaner. Wasnt sure if there was instructions on the bottle or anything, but do you spray the fabric and vacuum it out? Or do you use a towel to scrub? Also what happened to your own page here on the forum?
There are instructions on the bottles. You made a great choice going with stay fresh products as they are absolutely amazing. I just used a microfiber on a couple stains and they just wiped out.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What I typically do is spray the desired spot, do not saturate. Let it sit for a few minutes, then vacuum with a shop vac.

If the stain is really bad, just agitate with a soft bristle brush then vacuum.

Send us before and after pics.

We are not sure why our section is down. We renewed our forum fee. We have contacted the foundry but no reply.

Thank you for the support guys. :big smile:

Josh

·
Registered
81 Posts
Awesome, I dont have too many spots, more of a discoloration in the seat from never changing my work clothes while coming home. 12 hour days of manual labor just makes me too lazy hahaha. How long should i expect for shipping?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Awesome, I dont have too many spots, more of a discoloration in the seat from never changing my work clothes while coming home. 12 hour days of manual labor just makes me too lazy hahaha. How long should i expect for shipping?
their shipping is quite quick from my experience

-pitajr

Reactions: Stay Fresh Car Care

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
What I typically do is spray the desired spot, do not saturate. Let it sit for a few minutes, then vacuum with a shop vac. If the stain is really bad, just agitate with a soft bristle brush then vacuum. Send us before and after pics. We are not sure why our section is down. We renewed our forum fee. We have contacted the foundry but no reply. Thank you for the support guys. :big smile: Josh
and yeah, where the heck did your sub forum go???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.