Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A quick run BEFORE the tune (note; car was running poorly, due to heat, lower octane fuel - who knows.. + large SUB & AMP in car) Usually traction control kicks in 1st & 2nd gear while its ON.. (I should of also had it off to begin with, car takes off a bit better)

TC was ON for this video
Anyone have a 2.0 OR 2.4 Video for acceleration comparison ?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
@suzq044 ; I got the video up on the LXForum.... Cant seem to get it to work, can ya help a neighbor out lol....

Dont get too excited crowd, it is Kilometers/hour lol... Shifted into 5 around 165 so decided to cut it off there for now (I have taken it to 191 though) :D

Okay ladies and gentlewoman.... Try the link and let me know o_O

·
Registered
741 Posts
i havent been able to push mine past 116mph

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
i havent been able to push mine past 116mph
thats weird.. Are you stock ? (mine hit 120mph when it was stock)

Grr.... Frustrating... Just posts white boxes*

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I couldn't watch a video anyway.. My web is like .. 1x here..lol
Diiiiiiiiiaaaaallllll------uuupppppp ??? :(

Weird it posted fine on the other forum. Ahh-well

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright.. Seems to work now o_O -.-

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ah yes, it works fine now. Nice run btw.
I thank-you, I am quite the runner ;P

You, my friend need to downsize your signature @ProjectWhiteout - that thing is longer than most posts.. Lol

BTW I am relegated to the Wi-Fi from my phone. Which doesn't get good signal here.
Better.... ?

If you stickied the Ontario track days and such like the Floridans, I wouldnt need it in my SIG ;)

·
Registered
741 Posts
i have the drp ultimate air intake but at the time it was stock haven't had the time to run again to see

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,445 Posts
I thank-you, I am quite the runner ;P
Better.... ?
If you stickied the Ontario track days and such like the Floridans, I wouldnt need it in my SIG ;)
Remove your picture and it will be fine, it really is really long. Highest speed I've been up to is 107, it it was still pulling pretty well.

·
Registered
165 Posts
nice vid bro

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.