Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that @limited13 car has the 3rd brake light that flashes. I also noticed (from video) that @drobinder doesn't. I checked mine last night and mine doesn't flash either. Has anyone else noticed that there's does or doesn't?

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
I noticed that @limited13 car has the 3rd brake light that flashes. I also noticed (from video) that @drobinder doesn't. I checked mine last night and mine doesn't flash either. Has anyone else noticed that there's does or doesn't?
Could be to do with LED's and frame-rate of the camera recording. Some LEDs look like they're flashing when they aren't. IDK if that's the case here, though.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
there is nothing on the window sticker that would make it seem as if there are different options for it.
Has anyone else been told that Dodge designed this light in such a way that it is supposed to make other drivers notice sooner? Apparently Dodge backs this up and says if you get rear ended they will pay you between $2500-$5000 outside of any insurance claim.. I say that is one heck of a guarantee. maybe I will see if I can get a few fender benders to pay off my car for me.. lol (I do not condone anything of those sorts)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I didn't install anything, came from dealer this way. We haven't come across any others that pulse. We think it might be a Limited thing, any other Limiteds out there care to weigh in??

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
It may seem like a good idea but it's annoying to me when I see other car brands putting it in their cars.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I think this is a dealer specific option that is independent of car manufacturers. A 3rd party company that sells directly to dealerships, if you have the triangle on your back glass you have pulse.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Nope, that doesn't work. Didn't have the pulse triangle on any glass. Maybe I'll stop by the dealer tomorrow and see what I can find out. No mention of Specific third brake on window sticker, either

1 - 15 of 15 Posts