Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,841 Posts
IT WAS AMAZING AS ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!

Super cool to meet some guys on here that I never thought I would meet face to face with. Let alone have a beer with. lol :)

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
I went there, didn't know anybody and nobody really talked to me. :( Stayed for like 2 hours at the meet and went back home.

Reactions: pkgmsu2000

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
I went there, didn't know anybody and nobody really talked to me. :( Stayed for like 2 hours at the meet and went back home.
Don't feel bad smoky... that's how it was for me as well... I met a couple people and talked a bit but it was very cliquey for the most part... if you are not on the facebook page they really didn't care about you.

Reactions: SmokyOwl

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Don't feel bad smoky... that's how it was for me as well... I met a couple people and talked a bit but it was very cliquey for the most part... if you are not on the facebook page they really didn't care about you.
On the plus side, my engine cover made the video at 5:30 :)

·
Super Moderator
4,841 Posts
@SmokyOwl that is not the case at all. I didn't even know you were there. I would have said hello. I know a lot of the people there. I mean, I have gone all three years so I have made friends with many.

I will make a suggestion for next years meet to do a group thing. Maybe group people by state, then by facebook and forums, then by other things. Kind of show where everyone is from and where they all came from or got into this community. I didn't know @Exitus04 was coming or Yoda but they came up to me and let me know!

I love meeting new dart members, but I mean we had over 100 people there. 98 total darts plus friends/family. I cannot meet and know who everyone is! As ex said, the facebook page, well yeah those of us on FB see each others pics, their darts, and will talk back and forth like we do here. But hell there were dozens of people I didn't even know. Of course I stuck around the many people i knew, but you need to stick your head out there to meet everyone!

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
@SmokyOwl that is not the case at all. I didn't even know you were there. I would have said hello. I know a lot of the people there. I mean, I have gone all three years so I have made friends with many.

I will make a suggestion for next years meet to do a group thing. Maybe group people by state, then by facebook and forums, then by other things. Kind of show where everyone is from and where they all came from or got into this community. I didn't know @Exitus04 was coming or Yoda but they came up to me and let me know!

I love meeting new dart members, but I mean we had over 100 people there. 98 total darts plus friends/family. I cannot meet and know who everyone is! As ex said, the facebook page, well yeah those of us on FB see each others pics, their darts, and will talk back and forth like we do here. But hell there were dozens of people I didn't even know. Of course I stuck around the many people i knew, but you need to stick your head out there to meet everyone!
Yeah, we need nametags on individuals & cars. I mean I don't know what you look like....you don't know what I look like, and I'm sure that's the same scenario for a lot of people there. I want to meet this person, but I have no idea what s/he looks like. Nametags man....nametags.

Reactions: XR4Tim and Exitus04

·
Super Moderator
4,841 Posts
Yeah, we need nametags on individuals & cars. I mean I don't know what you look like....you don't know what I look like, and I'm sure that's the same scenario for a lot of people there. I want to meet this person, but I have no idea what s/he looks like. Nametags man....nametags.
We did have name tags! Allen was giving them out when we first arrived. I had mine on!

Matt AKA VTEC Dart :haha:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts