Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Google "hydro-coating", there should be some in your area. I had already asked my guy if he could coat these pieces and answered with a "Yeah" !!
not a bad idea! I think I have some leftover vinyl that might fit that part. Once we get a long break from work I'm gonna do a proper crosshair delete

·
Registered
197 Posts
Haha wow if I ever went to any car shows it would be awesome to get the door, hood and trunk props with the tool band logo.

These are really cool props though!

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Haha wow if I ever went to any car shows it would be awesome to get the door, hood and trunk props with the tool band logo.

These are really cool props though!
order some up! I am sure they can make the logo you want - just be sure to email/pm 3g here about the order before you make it. i think they are also running a deal on those for the forum members.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but wanted to buy abs cover, and all I see on their web site that for 2.0 cover doesn't have sides... and here they do have them, if I order one which one I'll get? for 2.0?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but wanted to buy abs cover, and all I see on their web site that for 2.0 cover doesn't have sides... and here they do have them, if I order one which one I'll get? for 2.0?
We are limited on pictures in each category. The 2.0 does have sides.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts