Browns - 80-1
Bengals - 80-1
Dolphins - 100-1
Bears - 100-1
Jets - 100-1
Cardinals - 100-1
Bills - 200-1
Buccaneers - 200-1
Thoughts? A large part of me wants to put money down on the Vikings with that defense, bringing back Cook, and then obviously with Cousins now in the fold. Don't really don't see how there's a more balanced roster in the NFL. But the odds aren't great and there's you know... Vikings stepping on their own foot history.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Thoughts? A large part of me wants to put money down on the Vikings with that defense, bringing back Cook, and then obviously with Cousins now in the fold. Don't really don't see how there's a more balanced roster in the NFL. But the odds aren't great and there's you know... Vikings stepping on their own foot history.
Name the last time a team won the Super Bowl with a QB new to the team that year? I honestly don't know, but can't think of it off the top of my head.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
That was Foles second rodeo with the Iggles. And I try not to let facts get in the way of a point I am trying to make...

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I feel like though Kansas City is starting off hot - they're at their best right now and are going to cool off like they always do. Give Mahomes credit though where it is due - he's thrown dimes to those receivers - the KC offense is arguably the best in the country... but the defense certainly is not.

That puts me with giving the Rams the best shot at taking it, providing they stay healthy. Gurley is a machine on the ground, there's a balanced air attack with Goff playing pretty well, and they have a great defense.

Now a few teams to keep an eye on:

Patriots - Haven't looked their best at times for sure, but also have shown signs of excellence (plus Edelman and Gordon aren't playing yet, that changes this week - offense ought to be more efficient)

Jaguars - That defense is NASTY. You get Bortles more comfortable (and he's getting there), and this team is down right dangerous.

Saints - The offense is great with the combination of Brees throwing very efficiently in the air, as well as Kamara slamming it on the ground, but the defense is still pretty shaky.

Bears - Khalil Mack and that defense - you don't have to have a great offense when the defense is that good.

Bengals - Their offense is looking stout this year. Mixon has been out, but he and Giovani have both moved the ball well on the ground, and they have a great defense.

·
Registered
246 Posts
As a Vikings fan, I had some hopes going into this season. I knew they couldn't go 13-3 like last year, but they were supposed to be good. They are a terrible team, and have little to no chance at even playoffs.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I am going with Pats and Rams. Patriots offense will come around and will be able to beat the other AFC teams in shoot-outs to mask their horrible D. As soon as their corners are back from mending, rams are a complete team team on offense and defense. they may be short on experience, but I think they are the closest thing to the full package. Biggest unknown with them is coaching. Will a young coach be able to adjust in the playoffs?

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts
I find it odd (pun intended) that the Dolphins who are 3-1 right now have a very low odd for the Super bowl. Considering they are currently higher than the almightly Patriots right now. However, I can understand because they are in the Patriots division, and the odds of them beating them out of the end of the season to make it into the playoffs. What really caught my eye with that though is the Browns are rated higher than them! And seriously raiders 20-1 chance? They should be 0-4 after that stupid week 4 game. Felt like the NBA Finals refs showed up to the Browns-Raiders game. They really hate Cleveland. Although Marshawn Lynch is a BOSS. Always been a fan of him and Carr can put up some big passing yards, but I don't see a high chance.

Since I call Cleveland home, all I can say is

GO BROWNS lmao They are not going to make it to the SB, but WOW has this team looked promising compared to the pathetic years that have gone by. 2002 was the last time they even qualified for the Wild Card, which they lost it to Pittsburg. That is the ONLY time in my lifetime I would have been able to watch the Browns in the playoffs. The other time I was a baby, and we still lost. lol It's been a rough time in Cleveland for football. Our rookie QB might not be perfect, but it's crazy how we went from an 0-16 team last season (and 1-15 the previous) to a team that actually is competing against good teams, and making big plays that before was never to be expected by the Browns.

·
Registered
16 Posts
As a Vikings fan, I had some hopes going into this season. I knew they couldn't go 13-3 like last year, but they were supposed to be good. They are a terrible team, and have little to no chance at even playoffs.
I think that's a bit harsh - you all looked great against the Rams! I still have hope for the Vikes!

---

You can never turn away from experience, and the Patriots certainly have that - they're always going to be dangerous. The only thing I would say that I've noticed: it seems Brady is having a hard time finding receivers open. That could change with Gordon and Edelman, but I don't think they're a SB caliber team right now. That could change! They'll probably beat up on my team this weekend ;)

----

Boy, no doubt on the Browns. They could easily be 4-0 right now - no joke! That team is legitimate! And Baker has motivated that team, pulling for you all! You guys could probably get in on 9 wins this year!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
farmtalk
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing