Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 251 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Maybe location costs are different but here is what I see

View attachment 57318
you have to select the WRX Premium if you want to add any of the packages. same crap as the fiat 500x. the base model is nothing more than 4 wheels and a seat.

and, no matter what trim you pick, you are easily over $30k with destination fees, undercoating, all the dealer crap, and taxes.

·
Super Moderator
4,462 Posts
you have to select the WRX Premium if you want to add any of the packages. same crap as the fiat 500x. the base model is nothing more than 4 wheels and a seat.

and, no matter what trim you pick, you are easily over $30k with destination fees, undercoating, all the dealer crap, and taxes.
Well no matter what you will always get REKT with sales tax and destination fees cost about another grand. But to your point you noted a price for the WRX Premium was the starting price for one. Now after all the fees and taxes maybe, but not all dealers are the same either and as we are talking about in theory a "starting" price for an SRT if it ever exists with those features, we are mainly talking about a price you will see on their website which does not include all those fees. So a WRX Premium does not start at $32,388, but on their site it does start at $28,895 which is under $30k :)

Not to get all technical but you started it friend ;) I actually believed that a WRX Premium would be closer to your price you stated. I was surprised to see on their site it was not. I even went in and found one at a dealer at it's actually listed a little lower. ($700 from MSRP) and then I even added my tax rate for the car and it still came in below $30k at 29906.27 lol

But to agree to disagree. And I also agree that after everything of signing the papers, yes you will be over $30k. But if dodge offered an SRT model at $29,995 then it would be advertised as below $30k. Cause technically it is but we all know once you sign its going to be probably $35k lol

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Well no matter what you will always get REKT with sales tax and destination fees cost about another grand. But to your point you noted a price for the WRX Premium was the starting price for one. Now after all the fees and taxes maybe, but not all dealers are the same either and as we are talking about in theory a "starting" price for an SRT if it ever exists with those features, we are mainly talking about a price you will see on their website which does not include all those fees. So a WRX Premium does not start at $32,388, but on their site it does start at $28,895 which is under $30k :)

Not to get all technical but you started it friend ;) I actually believed that a WRX Premium would be closer to your price you stated. I was surprised to see on their site it was not. I even went in and found one at a dealer at it's actually listed a little lower. ($700 from MSRP) and then I even added my tax rate for the car and it still came in below $30k at 29906.27 lol

But to agree to disagree. And I also agree that after everything of signing the papers, yes you will be over $30k. But if dodge offered an SRT model at $29,995 then it would be advertised as below $30k. Cause technically it is but we all know once you sign its going to be probably $35k lol
if im gonna spend close to $30k on a "performance car", NAV is a must, as you might as well spoil yourself a little bit when you start looking at higher price cars. i couldnt find any WRX with NAV for a sticker under $30k before taxes and dealer crap.

·
Super Moderator
4,462 Posts
if im gonna spend close to $30k on a "performance car", NAV is a must, as you might as well spoil yourself a little bit when you start looking at higher price cars. i couldnt find any WRX with NAV for a sticker under $30k before taxes and dealer crap.
Who needs NAV in a sports car?! Just go wherever the road takes you :big smile: Except for a tree... don't follow it into a tree. ;)

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
Who needs NAV in a sports car?! Just go wherever the road takes you :big smile: Except for a tree... don't follow it into a tree. ;)
"whiskey bottle, brand new car, oak tree youre in my way" ... most of the youngans have no idea what song that is... LOL.

NAV is HUGE for resale value, and when there are a million WRX for sale online, the ones with more tech will sell faster

·
Registered
209 Posts
Now that dart is killed, is it safe to say next SRT 4 is dead too?
I would say that its a good bet its dead. They're killing it to pursue higher profit margin vehicles. Doing an SRT Dart would totally rebuke Sergio's statements this week. I mean i doubt they would be foolish enough to spend the development money on a low margin, low volume vehicle when they're trying to maximize profit.

241 - 251 of 251 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.