Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like my '15 Dart manual, with PTS is a PITA when it comes to remote start LOL! The tech doing the install took the wiring diagrams into the car, pulled it apart, and said, WTF?!? I dropped it off Friday. I might get it back Thursday evening...I hope...

The same setup, going in her '14 Auto Saturday.

j

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It only took a week, but my Viper Remote Start Alarm is fully functional :D. It was pretty cool starting my Dart with my phone app...

j

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I paid $400 for the Viper alarm with install. The Smart Start module transferred over from my Avenger. I got the T harness for about $45, IIRC. The shop didn't charge me labor for the bypass module, Smart Start module or clutch integration labor as a wedding present. I'd say, retail would be about $900 installed plus tax for everything with the Alarm I got.

Her car goes in Saturday :furious:

j

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Her car was a much smoother install all around. So, now we can each use our phones to lock/arm, unlock/disarm, and remote start them. We can also track then via the GPS module of the Smart Start. Now, to get a weekend at the folks place to install the speakers. Might just do the amp too. Then, when the deck is installed, it's just a matter of moving the RCA cables to the new deck...

j

vipersmartstartscr01.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
chlngr1970
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing