Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2015 dodge dart SXT 2.4 L turbo came stock from the factory with the turbo in it don’t undstand how one of the post I read said his was going to be the first turbocharged 2.4l Dart when mine came stock from the factory this way. Anyone ansewer this? Plus dodge dealer even confimed it for me when I took it in for a oil change.

·
Registered
548 Posts
My 2015 dodge dart SXT 2.4 L turbo came stock from the factory with the turbo in it don’t undstand how one of the post I read said his was going to be the first turbocharged 2.4l Dart when mine came stock from the factory this way. Anyone ansewer this? Plus dodge dealer even confimed it for me when I took it in for a oil change.
Pix or it didn't happen. That's all I'm saying.

If you in fact do have of all things an SXT 2.4L you purchased new from the factory and you have a turbo, there's a LOT of people who want to talk to you and see how they did it.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Pix or it didn't happen. That's all I'm saying.

If you in fact do have of all things an SXT 2.4L you purchased new from the factory and you have a turbo, there's a LOT of people who want to talk to you and see how they did it.
It would be impossible for teh dart to come from the factory with a turbo 2.4 since they don't have any tooling what so ever for that engine

·
Registered
548 Posts
Not just any 2.0 but the all new 2.0 in the wrangler and cherokee now which shares nothing with the 2.0 in the dart
Wow... I'll patiently wait by the local junk yard for a wrecked one :p Just looked up the specs and no joke... 270HP, 285Ft Lbs... That is for sure the same engine that was supposed to be in the dart... *sigh*

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
They were available special order only. You got lucky I guess. A few of them came with the Pentastar 6cyl supercharged. Wild ride ....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Pics please.

·
Super Moderator
3,467 Posts
I believe @Dragonsbloodzxz is a troll trying to get a rise. Let's not feed the troll.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine came stock not trolling anyone and I verified this with dodge for sure on what my car came with so guys but the factory can do what the hell they want with cars when they make them and this one well came with the turbo stock from the factory and I asked them what was in this car because I bought it used and heard a sound that I only heard on cars that had aftermarket shit like that. The turbo it’s self is not like the aftermarket ones that our huge and you have to reroute everything to get it installed. I plan on replacing the stock turbo with a aftermarket.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts