Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I just got my brand new Dart a few days ago, and the radio randomly went out on me. No buttons seem to respond, and changing the volume will display "phone/voice" and change the volume accordingly. I'm really not sure where to go from here, so any help or suggestions would be great! Thanks. :D

·
Registered
870 Posts
Hi everyone,

I just got my brand new Dart a few days ago, and the radio randomly went out on me. No buttons seem to respond, and changing the volume will display "phone/voice" and change the volume accordingly. I'm really not sure where to go from here, so any help or suggestions would be great! Thanks. :D
Dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For the record, it started working the next morning, but I'll still be speaking with the dealer about it.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hi everyone,

For the record, it started working the next morning, but I'll still be speaking with the dealer about it.
Bkid,

Congrats on the new Dart!!!
Without question, notify your dealer even if the issue isn't present.
It's always best to have the issue documented in the event the radio concern remains intermittent.
Keep us posted if you can.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I bought mine 01/02/2015 and last week my radio did that. It just went black for no reason but came right back on about 10 seconds later. Hasent done it since. Was almost like a computer reboot. But have had no problems with radio.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have 2015 dart ralley, had this happen in feb 2017 took to dealer they said they re flashed . just called dealer and the records they actually logged into the cars history say nothing found wrong with radio however they did a software update to the drive train? and a tire rotation. I was at the dealership for over 2 hours on that visit.... now they say bring it back and they will look at it.... not getting a warm and fuzzy from the service department regarding this issue!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts