Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I have a 2015 Dodge Dart and the check engine light came on...turns out it was for the shutters. Now I've done my research and read what feels like a million forums and it seems to me that my shutter vanes aren't broken a few have just fallen off. So I'm planning on fixing this myself and no I'm not a mechanic but I'm also not an idiot when it comes to following instructions...SOOO I was hoping that someone can help me out and point me in the right direction of replacement parts just incase it turns out that a couple might be broken. ALSO any additional info that can help this girl out would be greatly appreciated!!!!:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum. If you have a 2015 it should still be under warranty. I would take it in to the dealer and have them fix it for free.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
What motor do you have? If the 1.4 turbo, it would actually benefit you to just remove them all together. A simple screw into the side to stop the arm where it normally stops is all it takes. There are threads about it, just use the search feature in the top right corner.

Sent from my S5 using DodgeDart

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.