Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
not even sure where to start with this but I Drove my dart to work a couple days ago and the dash was freaking out, started with a park assist was off light, i assumed a sensor was frozen and didn't think anything of it. but within my 12 minute drive I got a light for service air bags, tirepressure monitors and any other light the car could find, later that day when i left work not a single light. the vehicle ran perfectly fine with no apparent drivability issues.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone,
not even sure where to start with this but I Drove my dart to work a couple days ago and the dash was freaking out, started with a park assist was off light, i assumed a sensor was frozen and didn't think anything of it. but within my 12 minute drive I got a light for service air bags, tirepressure monitors and any other light the car could find, later that day when i left work not a single light. the vehicle ran perfectly fine with no apparent drivability issues.
Is it possible your battery is going out? darts are pretty notorious for having batteries go bad out of nowhere

1 - 3 of 3 Posts