Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2014 Dodge Dart GT has around 58000 miles and the AC/Heater stopped blowing. I’ve checked fuses. Bought a new blower motor and when plugged new motor in it won’t start. Looked at forum and thought it might be the blower resistor since it won’t even start and once replaced, the blower won’t kick on. So with motor and resistor replaced, what am I not thinking of besides just taking it to a mechanic?

· Registered
9 Posts
Trying to find out the next thing to throw money at on my '14 Dart SXT 2.4. Changed out blower motor, resistor, fan relay, still intermittently blowing. I can tap on the relay inside the fuse box and voila, the blower motor comes on. Go down the road a bit and hit a bump, it goes off, another bump, it comes on, repeat ad nauseum. Loose connection underside of fuse/relay panel? Hot in SC.

· Administrator
6,301 Posts
You should be able to lift the PDC after removing a few screws and check underneath. Sounds like you are close.

Reactions: 14SXT2.4L

· Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem, I believe it’s in the dash/console area. I can kick my console on the driverside and sometime it will come on. It just started as the weather went to crap so I haven’t had a chance to look at it. I haven’t checked the filter yet, this is a used car and just turned 60k, bought around 20k. Try doing that, kick the side or the console next to the gas pedal. Sometimes it will come on when doing that, for me that says the issue is in the dash or console area somewhere. Probably a bad connection/harness

· Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem, I believe it’s in the dash/console area. I can kick my console on the driverside and sometime it will come on. It just started as the weather went to crap so I haven’t had a chance to look at it. I haven’t checked the filter yet, this is a used car and just turned 60k, bought around 20k. Try doing that, kick the side or the console next to the gas pedal. Sometimes it will come on when doing that, for me that says the issue is in the dash or console area somewhere. Probably a bad connection/harness
It worked! Thank you!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts