Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, my hands free module went out and I have already pulled the module out of the car. I have been searching online for a replacement but mostly come across newer versions of the module. My module’s part number is 68184318AE, are newer modules (ex. 68184318AF) compatible with my 2013 Dodge Dart SXT? Also, what process will I need to go through when I get the proxi alignment? Thank you for your help before hand.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
The newer version is what you get if you tried to buy a new one from the dealer. The version should not matter.
With alfaOBD and the OBDLinkMX, the PROXI alignment runs itself, you don't need to make any choices or plug in any values.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The newer version is what you get if you tried to buy a new one from the dealer. The version should not matter.
With alfaOBD and the OBDLinkMX, the PROXI alignment runs itself, you don't need to make any choices or plug in any values.
For the PROXI alignment, will the new module need to be brought in by itself or will it need to be connected to the car? I am assuming connected to the car but I am a newb so I’m not sure.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
The bluetooth telematics module needs to be installed for the PROXI configuration to find it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts