Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Dodge dart, I've owed her for about 2 years now, just recently my check engine light came on for my A/C blower motor, the codes read that my circuit was too high and then the 2nd code read that my circuit was too low. I never really use my A/C so it wasn't a big deal. Two weeks ago, I was leaving the grocery store, I came to a stop sign and my car started to shake horrible and roll back (it's an automatic) my car wouldn't go, but it wouldn't stop either, I had to pull the e-break to make the car stop rolls. When I got the codes read, it stated that my cam shaft position sensor was bad and my cylinder 1 was misfiring. I replaced my cam shaft sensor, I also replaced all my spark plugs and the coil pack for cylinder 1, cleared the codes and The car was fine for about a week. Now my car is starting to over heat when I drive and then I let the car sit and idle. My check engine light is back on for my my cylinder 1 misfiring, my TPS Circuit E and TPS D is low, and also my camshaft sensor is bad. I think something is wrong with my ECM as well, this morning trying to start my car it wouldn't crank, but everything else would come on and my dash lights would go crazy, my car only starts if it's the on position and then you have to wait a couple of seconds to actually crank the car. I don't know what to do, can anybody help?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Which engine and which trans? Is this the original battery? When Dart batteries are about to fail, weird things happen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the 2.0 tigershark and automatic. No it's not the original battery, I replaced the battery about a year ago because of it having a dead cell.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Can you post the fault code numbers that it's having now? It's easier to find possible causes with the numbers. The 2.0 engine has two cam sensors. There are a bunch of possible cam sensor codes:
P000A-BANK 1 CAMSHAFT 1 POSITION SLOW RESPONSE
P000B-BANK 1 CAMSHAFT 2 POSITION SLOW RESPONSE
P0010-BANK 1 CAMSHAFT 1 POSITION ACTUATOR CIRCUIT OPEN
P0013-BANK 1 CAMSHAFT 2 POSITION ACTUATOR CIRCUIT OPEN
P0340-CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR CIRCUIT - BANK 1 SENSOR 1
P0344-CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR INTERMITTENT - BANK 1 SENSOR 1
P0365-CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR CIRCUIT - BANK 1 SENSOR 2
P0369-CAMSHAFT POSITION SENSOR INTERMITTENT - BANK 1 SENSOR 2

Did you have the recall for the shift cable bushings?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts