Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any of those yet to see the leaked car list, their including the 2013 Dart GT in a future date.

Maybe now we can make the SRT version we all want

Cheers!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
It's a racing game, Forza Horizon 3, for Xbox and PC. They accidentally released a developer build of the game that references a number of cars not yet in the game, including the 2013 Dodge Dart.
Haha I was excited to see this as well, not enough racing sims have our beloved Darts in them!

·
Premium Member
6,140 Posts
Haha I was excited to see this as well, not enough racing sims have our beloved Darts in them!
Yeah, but what model of car isn't in this particular game? It already has a huge list of cars, and there's no actual guarantee that the Dart will ever actually be included. It doesn't really surprise me that the Dart isn't in any games. It isn't a very popular vehicle, and if it has a reputation regarding its performance, it's a bad one.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yeah, but what model of car isn't in this particular game? It already has a huge list of cars, and there's no actual guarantee that the Dart will ever actually be included. It doesn't really surprise me that the Dart isn't in any games. It isn't a very popular vehicle, and if it has a reputation regarding its performance, it's a bad one.

Yeah I know I'm hoping it does come out for the game at some point. Honestly I didn't buy the Dart for performance, it looks good, was cheaply acquired used and its fun to drive! It can also out handle most other crap boxes out there as well, and with a performance tune get a little more fun out of it. So far I've been happy with mine, sure it has its quirks but what car doesn't? I would have loved to seen FCA come out with the SRT package with a slightly bigger motor like a 2l turbo. Oh well.

·
Registered
540 Posts
For any of those yet to see the leaked car list, their including the 2013 Dart GT in a future date.

Maybe now we can make the SRT version we all want

Cheers!!
LoL...that's actually kind of cool. I prefer the Regular Forza...but maybe I'll look at getting Horizon now.

·
Registered
540 Posts
The thing that I find the most annoying with Forza Motorsports, is having to remake my car every time they come out with a "new" one. Oh...also the rain. Stupid rain and puddle soaked tracks. I don't like those at all! (LoL) I mean Forza is Forza, I haven't really spent too much time with any of them, I just had to keep getting the new one, because my son and his friends kept upgrading, so if I wanted to race with them I didn't have much choice. I wish they would just sell updates, rather than re-releasing the same game over and over again with a different number. But obviously there is more $$$ in making people buy the "new" version...but I'm not sure if I am going to go past 6 at whatever point they do.

·
Registered
265 Posts
This is exciting news - I'm glad I picked up the Season Pass now, because man, I've been itching to get a Dart in Forza for years. Was actually considering after finishing my mods on the Dart to contact Turn 10 and Playground Games about possibly including it, offering my car as a reference point, similar to how they've had Rampage Jackson's Challenger in past games and whatnot. REALLY looking forward to this!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dodge Dart is finally in the game! Should be able to purchase it today in the new Mountain Dew Car Pack. Heres the trailer. Dart is briefly shown at the end:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Dodge Dart is finally in the game! Should be able to purchase it today in the new Mountain Dew Car Pack. Heres the trailer. Dart is briefly shown at the end:

already made mine I just need to add the black roof and it will be a perfect copy

My Dart.jpg Dart like mine.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looking great, Anch! I already own 8 darts. Wanted one for each class, plus AWD variations for each one (Finally a dream come true!). And then I had to keep one stock and then also make one as close to mine as possible. Mind you, all of them are in Header Orange. :cool: So happy that they added the Sport Appearance hood as well as the Demon Dovetail spoiler!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Wow.... This kinda looks like a game I should get. I have played all the original Forza games. I currently own the Xbox One Forza 6 edition. As for Horizon... I only played the first one, and I hated it, so I returned it like a week after owning it.

The physics on this game looks pretty good, but I don't like the lack of damage... Also I'm a little shocked they put the GT in there and not one with a 1.4 Turbo... Though I'm guessing in the game you'll have the option to turbo the 2.4.

Also it's a little unrealistic that the Dart GT could brake the tires loose from a dead stop. Just sayin.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts