Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This commercial is not an officially sponsored video put out by Dodge, but it's a pretty cool fast paced look at the upcoming 2013 Dodge Dart. It's very well done so we are sharing it with you. Notice the red accented Dodge crosshairs in the grill. This would be a nice touch if it made it to the Rallye, Limited and R/T models.

Enjoy the video.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone See the Dart Commercial on TV?

I just got home and flicked on the Olympics and they ran the Dodge Dart Commercial. This is the first time I have seen it on TV. Anyone else been seeing them? They did say in September they are really going to ratchet up the marketing.

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
I have a TiVo (so I don't normally see commercials), but I have actually seen the MLB commercial on primetime several times. I also saw it on Tosh.0 one night.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I've seen it on TV, it was actually what got me interested in the car... Since then I have seen it 2 more times.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've seen it on TV, it was actually what got me interested in the car... Since then I have seen it 2 more times.
How cool is that (saw it, got interested)

This is the first time I've seen it, but then again I rarely watch network TV.

·
Registered
190 Posts
How cool is that (saw it, got interested)

This is the first time I've seen it, but then again I rarely watch network TV.
What's even funnier is that, I was just telling my dad how I don't think I was ready for a car payment and I wanted to wait, commercial came on, I looked at him and said "Everything I just said... never mind."

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
What's even funnier is that, I was just telling my dad how I don't think I was ready for a car payment and I wanted to wait, commercial came on, I looked at him and said "Everything I just said... never mind."
lol - that is funny.

·
Banned
2,521 Posts
I've seen it a few times during the Nationwide race today. I like the long version much better than the 15 second version of the 1:30 full commercial.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
Yep ... saw this version when it aired on FOX network TV during the 2012 MLB All-Star Game (July 10, 2012):

... and the shorter (edited) version is constantly airing on several cable TV channels in the Bay Area market (Discovery, Velocity, SPIKE, ESPN, etc.) ... as well as the aforementioned spots that are airing during NBC Sports' Olympic coverage.

Not on TV ... but definitely the coolest version that I've seen was the Ad that played on my local movie theater's big screen (before the movie previews) :cool: !!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I saw the one that was posted above, I was already interested in the car before I saw it, and that commercial just re-affirmed what I liked about the car!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have seen this commercial on hte cable channels and even saw it tiwce this evening. Maybe this means the offical laucnh is getting closer. I have been interested in the Dart since I saw it at the Cheicago Auto Show but this is a cool commercial.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I saw the long version of the commercial a few weeks ago, that same day I was at a dealership to see it in person. Since then I have watched the commercial on YouTube a dozen times, (it’s a good commercial) and spent days researching this car. My wife is sick of me looking at it :) I got to the point where I have built the car online so many times while I was deciding what trim I would want that I think I know the car better than the Dealerships. lol

Still waiting on the R/T though..

·
Registered
558 Posts
Finally saw the commercial live. It was just aired after the opening credits of Grimm.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts