Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my dodge dart in april 2018, First car i bought when i was 17 now im 18. I worked hard for this car and ive gotta say, i love my dart.
2013 Dodge Dart limited 1.4L turbo, 6 speed manual. When i got the car it was 100% stock and i knew nothing about the car other than it was a turbo 6 speed.

Shortly after i bought it, i started my buying parts for it. As of now it has changed a lot.
Mods include: GFB DV+, Forge blow off plate, madness autoworks ignition coils with brisk racing spark plugs, Catless downpipe, Injen cold air intake, oil catch can(not sure on the brand, it was given to me), Eurocompulsion tuner with phase 2 tune, clutchmasters fx350 clutch, CDV delete, muffler and resonator delete with a cherry bomb in place of resonator, eibach lowering springs, f1r f29 18x8.5 wheels, spoilerking lip spoiler, aem dual gauge pod with aem digital boost and AFR gauge, and MPx polished shift knob.

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Dart 1.4L MultiAir turbo
2 Posts
I have the same car and like you, its my first car. I bought it in 2016 and have not really done anything to it yet other than some minor painting. Im looking to start getting into performance upgrades starting with K&N CAI and go from there. Alot of people on here are suggesting also upgrading the intercooler and Im wondering if you have done that, and if so where did you find.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’m just curious about the eibachs, how much low do you have with the 1.4? I’ve experienced with the 2.0 but I have a 1.4 now. Currently doing DP install tomorrow with EC Tune p1,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts