Dodge Dart Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2013 AERO 1.4T 6MT White

For Sale 
4K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  clolarte 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my car. I've tried adding a few things to help myself fall in love with it but I just can't seem to. So I'd like to sell it all in one piece with both the stock wheels and the Works. However if not I'll put the steels and hub caps on obviously and sell the works.

Located in South Louisiana

I'm going to take a hit on the car. I don't know exactly what to sell it for. I would like to get $22k for everything. If I take the works off I am selling them for at least $2k with tires and TPMS sensors.

Here is the mod list:
Work Emotion XD9 17x8.5 with 225/45/17 and TPMS (they don't make this size and offset any more so you can forever be unique HA!)
BC Racing Coils. There is a collar removed in the rear but I still have them and all the tools.
MOPAR Front Lip
Dart Aluminum Door Sill Guards
Dart Embossed Floor Mats
DRP hard pipes and SRI Intake custom powder coated Shocker Yellow (the only ones as far I know that are this color)
Tork Tune 1.5 196whp/212wtq
3" Midpipe back exhaust (I still have the original exhaust and I can put it back on.
I removed 4 shutters from the AGS but I can put them back and will include them if I don't.
LED Footwell lights added by the dealership

It has the 8.4 Touch screen. 7" TFT cluster and backup camera. I'm sure I'm forgetting something of course.

It has 16,xxx Miles. And I drive it back and forth to work about 6 miles a day and other places from time to time. The number will grow. I change the oil every 5,000 miles. I just changed it last week then went on a 1400 mile weekend road trip. I also just freshly waxed it last week as well.

I've had it since the end of October. The miles are mostly highway miles driving to Oklahoma City, Dallas and then I was driving to Houston every weekend for 3 months.

Until I put the wider wheels and tires on I was consitantly getting way higher gas mileage than factory stated. 36 combined average. But 50hwy if I was only on the highway and 32 in town. I could get a steady 45mpg at 75mph.

VERIFICATION...may it please the mods...
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Motor vehicle

Vehicle Car Building Architecture Family car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Mid-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Sedan

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive design Mid-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mid-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Mid-size car

Hard Pipes the color is hard to catch with a cell phone, it looks like a creamy highlighter and almost glows in the dark
Vehicle Car Auto part Engine Compact car

And an interior shot to show off the Footwell kit and and Screens. There are also lights under the front seats to light up the rear footwells as well. It changes between about eight different colors and high and low brightness.
Vehicle Car Automotive design Auto part Subcompact car

If I'm crazy and way off base on the price let me know. Obviously I can't afford to lose 10k on the car. But I'm prepared to lose something because of my mistake. But I'm looking to move on.

I would like to sell it out right, Cash. Or take over the loan. If you want to take it stock then take over the loan and we can negotiate. Or if you want all the parts then 22k cash is king.

See less See more
#2 ·
Noooo, Adam you can't...

#7 ·
Hey man, I understand what you mean. Sometimes, no matter how good the car, you just don't fall in love with it.

When I had my Civic Si, I liked it, but I didn't love it right away. I didn't fall in love with it until a month before I traded it in.

Life's like that sometimes.

Good luck with the sale.

Reactions: bigtoepfer
#9 ·
Ugh man! This is one of the sickest darts on the forum...hate to see it go. I how you have great luck with your sell. I'd poke around a bit on pricing though. I really think you'd get your money's worth parting it out. It's a hard sell to see a fully loaded one on the lot no miles for less than you are asking (Yes I am DEEPLY aware that all the mods and addons push the price up some, but not as much to recoup your cost on the items)...just my 2 cents for what its worth (not much)...I really do hope it goes well for you. Have you thought of future vehicle plans?

#10 ·
Ugh man! This is one of the sickest darts on the forum...hate to see it go. I how you have great luck with your sell. I'd poke around a bit on pricing though. I really think you'd get your money's worth parting it out. It's a hard sell to see a fully loaded one on the lot no miles for less than you are asking
Yea It's just a starting price. I'm looking to see if anyone wants it with everything before I start talking parts off. The suspension install was such a pain I don't really want to take it off.

And as far as a vehicle I'm just going to go back to an old Toyota most likely. Which is what I should have done to begin with.

#13 ·
I have a minimum acceleration level too. Along with that I factored in style, driving enjoyment, technology, design country of origin (Italy), brakes, handling, future modability, gas mileage, ergonomics, aerodynamics, price, and audible characteristics. My conclusion was that I could be happy with my Dart, even though it was not quite fast enough for me. I hit a home run with my decision. :)

Hopefully you find someone who realizes what a good deal it is.

#16 ·
Mods please close. @clolarte @suzq044

I found out yesterday the car is worth half of what I originally bought it for according to NADA and the Toyota Stealership. I"m just gonna keep it for now and keep paying on it and driving it everywhere. Maybe return it to stock and sell the parts to pay on the car. OR make it even more awesome than it is now. We'll see.

Regardless my wheels are still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.