Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have 2013 2.0 SXT with autotrans. Sometimes engine vibrates signifigantly. Like when started cold and idling in park. Also when passing someone or otherwise accelerating on highway speeds. Is this normal? I have replaced all motor mounts and there are no codes stored. I use Liqui Moly 0w-20 oil that meets chrysler specs. Also when transmission upshifts to fifth gear a bit strange buzzing noise can be heard sometimes, normal? I have changed ATF few months ago and checked correct level with Mopar dipstick tool. I used valvoline ATF with correct specs. Mileage is 80 000 miles.

Tero

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the same issues as you. Interesting to see what you find out. Someone told me something about valve lash or a camshaft position sensor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Hi,

I have 2013 2.0 SXT with autotrans. Sometimes engine vibrates signifigantly. Like when started cold and idling in park. Also when passing someone or otherwise accelerating on highway speeds. Is this normal? I have replaced all motor mounts and there are no codes stored. I use Liqui Moly 0w-20 oil that meets chrysler specs. Also when transmission upshifts to fifth gear a bit strange buzzing noise can be heard sometimes, normal? I have changed ATF few months ago and checked correct level with Mopar dipstick tool. I used valvoline ATF with correct specs. Mileage is 80 000 miles.

Tero
Both of my Darts have had the 5th gear sound since new. Nothing to worry about in regards to that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts