Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, we purchased a 2015 1.4 Aero over the weekend for our son, I have posted on the 1.4 board specifically regarding our fear of the engine stopping while driving as we have seen many complaints online and are now fearful that we made a wrong choice in a safe vehicle for our child. I did notice that the majority of the complaints were on the 2.4 tigershark but I have also seen the 1.4 have the same complaints mainly in the 2013 model, is there a difference in the engines between the 2013 and 2015? I need to decide if I'm going to try and fight the dealership on taking this car back today, or if this is a safe vehicle for our son, I know he's going to be crushed to take it back as he is already falling in love with it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My wife has a 13 Rallye with the 1.4 and manual with about 72k. I have an M13 with 1.4 manual at 86k. Neither one has ever just cut off while driving. I currently drive about 90 miles per day for work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.