Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
For sale is a new turbo kit for the Dodge Dart 2.4L (Manual Only). It is supposed to have the upgraded spring in the wastegate to increase max boost. I never got around to installing it, but it does require a lot of mechanical knowledge. You might need to find a shop to install this, at least that is the answer RRM gave when I had questions :wink: So don't expect any help other than the manual that comes with it.

IMG_1338.jpg
IMG_1336.jpg
IMG_1333.jpg
IMG_1335.jpg

I'm asking $3500 obo. I'll include shipping to the contiguous states.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. While I'm here, I discovered that I was shorted two silicone elbows and a piece of the intercooler pipes. Typical RRM...

IMG_20190331_212200-1.jpg

·
Registered
315 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nobody wants to turbo their dart? Best offer welcome, I need these boxes gone. I'm moving soon.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Damnit.. if I had it I would buy it but just don't have that kinda cash right now..

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I want this but I have no monies..... :(

·
Registered
206 Posts
I was trying to look on their site, but I couldn't tell if there's any difference between the kit for the 2.4 and the 2.0?

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I was trying to look on their site, but I couldn't tell if there's any difference between the kit for the 2.4 and the 2.0?

They should be the same.....Be safe and email/call RRM to verify.

·
Registered
206 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
For sale is a new turbo kit for the Dodge Dart 2.4L (Manual Only). It is supposed to have the upgraded spring in the wastegate to increase max boost. I never got around to installing it, but it does require a lot of mechanical knowledge. You might need to find a shop to install this, at least that is the answer RRM gave when I had questions :wink: So don't expect any help other than the manual that comes with it.

View attachment 117062
View attachment 117036
View attachment 117040
View attachment 117038

I'm asking $3500 obo. I'll include shipping to the contiguous states.
Hey bro so does it come with the controller for the tune?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
10 Participants
Descend
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing