Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just bought my 2.4l limited 2014 dodge Dart about 5 months ago and whenever I start it in the morning or when the temperature is lower then normal ( a-z weather) it makes this serious grinding noise after letting off the gas while decelerating.. Anyone know what this is? It has 71,000 miles

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
It might be a worn motor mount. When you decelerate, the engine may move too much. Check with Deyeme Racing for the replacement.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey guys I just bought my 2.4l limited 2014 dodge Dart about 5 months ago and whenever I start it in the morning or when the temperature is lower then normal ( a-z weather) it makes this serious grinding noise after letting off the gas while decelerating.. Anyone know what this is? It has 71,000 miles
Is it a manual? If so, I had a similar problem and had to have my flywheel and throw out bearing replaced

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
Seth2569
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing