Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a CAI for my 2014 2.4L Dart. I would have liked to purchase a HPSI but they are out of stock and I have had no success in receiving a response from them (assuming they're no longer in business). What other companies offer a full intake replacement that are still currently available? I have been looking but with little success as I can only find the half kits.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yep. Just picked a kit up late this summer from Eurocompulsion. I found them to be very responsive and easy to work with. I wanted to keep my Mopar CAI and RamAir system, but unfortunately they don't offer a kit that works for that. So had to buy the entire standard kit and do some cutting and heating to make it work...but came together real nice, and I can use the cone filter on my GLH or Shelby Z. The only thing I want to address is the one stud that holds the bracket to the head...need to get a longer one so the cover can fit on and still accept the factory hold down nut. Now it's just held in place with the other three...which still works, but I'm a little OCD with things like that. Of coarse you can always put in the full kit as it's delivered. One thing they don't bring up is on the Air Intake temp sensor there is a tab on it that they don't mention about needing removal...but based on their install photos...it needs to come off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts