Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I hope everyone is having a nice Memorial weekend! I wanted to start this thread to post a project of mine I just completed on my 2015 Dodge Dart with the 2.4 Turboshark.

Like the title says I have the Mopar official CIA for it and after doing some research I saw the Eurocompulsion Intake system and really liked the red silicone tubing but much preferred my CIA over the bare filter hanging down. I also bought the Mopar Ram air to work with the CIA, so I wanted to find a way to customize my intake to match the awesome looking red silicone tubing Eurocompulsion makes and get rid of that lame little throttled intake tube they use stock.

I ended up pretty much copying Eurocompulsions specs with the tubing and sizing and bought most all the parts from Siliconeintakes.com. Out the door I ended up spending about $150, I think its well worth it! Performance aside(which is little to none iam sure) it just looks much better and after having the CIA and bored throttle body from Modern Performance, I think itll all worth nicely together. I will list the parts in case anyone is doing some research online and this comes up or is interested in the build.

Anyways, thanks for looking guys!

1 x Silicone Reducer, 3.0" to 2.75" - Red $11.99
1 x 2.75" Silicone 2' Straight Hose, Red $49.99
2 x 2.75" Silicone 90° Elbow, Red $33.98
9 x T-Bolt Clamp for 2.75" Silicone Parts $23.40
4 x 2.75" 70mm Stainless Steel Joiner Silicone Hose Connector Pipe $32.60

·
Registered
119 Posts
Do you have the ram air piece on your hood? If so you are supposed to cut out that rectangle piece on your intake box.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts