Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few quick snap shots of the right and left covers. The engine cover is in the works as we speak. More to come!!!!

The Right Side cover will work with the OEM box or the Injen intake.

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
I will be posting up all the pics tomorrow night or Monday - really depends on what is going on at home when I get there.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Sweet!! Would that cover over the CAI or SRI act as a heat shield? ? Does it butt up against the side of the engine?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Lookin good!!

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,440 Posts
@clolarte, remove the hood prop lol. If your gonna dress up under there, got to remove the big yellow thing!

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
@clolarte, remove the hood prop lol. If your gonna dress up under there, got to remove the big yellow thing!
it is there so they can verify that the engine dress will work with 2.0L that do not have the shocks. as it is, they have to make a cutout on the right side, that I do not necessarily need but someone that uses it would.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
A few quick snap shots of the right and left covers. The engine cover is in the works as we speak. More to come!!!!

The Right Side cover will work with the OEM box or the Injen intake.
I noticed an oil catch can ;)

"Screw the Revolution, Bring on the Apocalypse. "

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes a catch has been fitted!!!

No the cover does not butt up to the engine itself.

Yes it will work on the 2.0 without the strut kit.

And a few more of the complete bay:

All of these parts are ready for sale now. I will post up a few more details in a separate thread in a day or so. We do need a 2.4 owner with some wrench skills that wants to dress up their bay as well. Heck of a deal for the first 2.4 owner that is willing to take a chance and help us with fitment. Of course if it doesn't work we will as we always do, make it right.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Yes a catch has been fitted!!!

No the cover does not butt up to the engine itself.

Yes it will work on the 2.0 without the strut kit.

And a few more of the complete bay:

All of these parts are ready for sale now. I will post up a few more details in a separate thread in a day or so. We do need a 2.4 owner with some wrench skills that wants to dress up their bay as well. Heck of a deal for the first 2.4 owner that is willing to take a chance and help us with fitment. Of course if it doesn't work we will as we always do, make it right.
How much for those 3 pieces for the 2.0?

"Screw the Revolution, Bring on the Apocalypse. "

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Honestly Justin, I still need to run the numbers. Give me a day or maybe even this afternoon. I would say they will be close to the 1.4 pricing we have. I would say the E/C would be a little cheaper due to the size. The others are pretty much in line.

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,440 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, it's not in the pictures I posted but there will be an option when ordering for OEM Hood Prop or Struts. This way we can add the cut if it's needed.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
so clean, looks amazing. I'm interested in this. would love to know pricing on it.
check their web site, it's there for at least 2 years now

1 - 20 of 20 Posts