Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I never got around to making a thread for my 14' before the wreck..... So I decided to make one for my replacement! Below you will find photo's of my new baby and install pics/information. I'll be reinstalling all of the parts I had on my 14' to the 16'. Hope you all enjoy the progress!

I picked up my 16' GT at the dealer on December 18th of 2015. She had only 23KM on her! (installs are in order of install dates)

December 18th/2015

IMG_0530.JPG IMG_0531.JPG

December 18th/2015 - Winter Wheels/WeatherTechs/EC CAI/RoadRace Header Blanket

IMG_0539.JPG IMG_0541.JPG IMG_0540.JPG IMG_0538.JPG IMG_0537.JPG IMG_0564.JPG IMG_0565.JPG

December 24th/2015 - LED Interior Lighting

IMG_0566.JPG

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,438 Posts
You wrecked?

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
I like the GT in white. Looks nice. After seeing the battery holder, I don't think the cover is going to work. That's a totally different design than on mine.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
December 26th/2015 - MOPAR Manual Pedal Kit

IMG_0573.JPG IMG_0574.JPG

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live them, no more squeaky pedals! I actually got the part number from @Cntrollerfanboy. I bought them at my local dealer for a great price.

·
Super Moderator
4,456 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Switch-Backs (no resistors yet)

IMG_0592.JPG XNEQ5014.jpg

Painted Knob Pattern

IMG_0603.JPG

Skull Accent

IMG_0604.JPG

·
Registered
120 Posts
I never got around to making a thread for my 14' before the wreck..... So I decided to make one for my replacement! Below you will find photo's of my new baby and install pics/information. I'll be reinstalling all of the parts I had on my 14' to the 16'. Hope you all enjoy the progress!

I picked up my 16' GT at the dealer on December 18th of 2015. She had only 23KM on her! (installs are in order of install dates)

Spoiler: December 18th/2015 

Spoiler: December 18th/2015 - Winter Wheels/WeatherTechs/EC CAI/RoadRace Header Blanket 

Spoiler: December 24th/2015 - LED Interior Lighting 

If I use just 194 led bulbs for the interior lights, will that work? Ive been looking into this andi think thats the size, just wanted to confirm

·
Registered
246 Posts

Spoiler: December 18th/2015 

Spoiler: December 18th/2015 - Winter Wheels/WeatherTechs/EC CAI/RoadRace Header Blanket 

Spoiler: December 24th/2015 - LED Interior Lighting 
I can't get over how much a difference the ground effects makes when it comes together with the front lip and skirts, especially on the GT with those wheels. Love it

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I use just 194 led bulbs for the interior lights, will that work? Ive been looking into this andi think thats the size, just wanted to confirm
I'm not sure what the bulb numbers are....You can always just take one out and see if a 194 will work.

I can't get over how much a difference the ground effects makes when it comes together with the front lip and skirts, especially on the GT with those wheels. Love it
Yeah, I agree! Those wheels most likely won't see anymore asphalt since I have new wheels for Spring time.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I'm not entire SOLD on this TB, my car feels weird with it installed... Definitely changed the tone of the car as well.

January 8th/2016 - MPx Ported TB

IMG_0613.JPG IMG_0614.JPG

·
Super Moderator
5,808 Posts
I'm not entire SOLD on this TB, my car feels weird with it installed... Definitely changed the tone of the car as well.
could you elaborate on the "weird" feeling?

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
could you elaborate on the "weird" feeling?
Maybe not as responsive...I suppose the computer needs time to adjust to the new airflow amount.... I'll give it a few days.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Maybe not as responsive...I suppose the computer needs time to adjust to the new airflow amount.... I'll give it a few days.
It shouldn't take very long for the adaptive ecu to adjust. I've noticed after a day or two that my mods have lost their effectiveness.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
I'm not sure if it's my computer or not, but I can't figure out why your pics in your posts don't show up without clicking on them?. Kinda frustrating.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm not sure if it's my computer or not, but I can't figure out why your pics in your posts don't show up without clicking on them?. Kinda frustrating.
As long as you click the spoiler tab, they will show up. I've been having issues with viewing post quotes, tags, and all the notifications. So I have to look through all the threads I have replied to just to find what I'm looking for...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts