·
Registered
4,963 Posts
I made it!!!

IMAG4747[1].jpg

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
I know there are some Dart owners that are getting into the 100k club and it will be a while before people are getting up to the 150k maintenance (or 15 years according to the owner's manual) on the 1.4t engine of replacing the timing belt: are owners going to wait to get to 150k or start replacing before then?

·
Registered
237 Posts
What other makes have similar promos? Mercedes used to give out grille badges and if you have a Volvo you can buy these emblems,

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Not too many DDCT's at 100k yet: Are you the first/only one? How's it holding up?
Not sure. I'm going to do some research real soon on replacing the fluid though.

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
My Dodge Dart joined the club today:

• Current Mileage: 57ChryslerDart 100,000 mile mark (26-MAR-16).jpg

• Model Year: 2013

• Model: LIMITED

• Engine: 1.4L MultiAir Turbo

• Transmission: FPT C635 6-speed Manual

• Additional Comments: "Trouble-Free" ... Only $$$ out of my pocket has been for normal maintenance & wear items (e.g., oil & filter cartridge changes, cabin filter replacement, K&N air filter clean / recharge, spark plugs, a brake job, & a set of tires) ... Note that the turbocharger and the clutch master cylinder were replaced under warranty (i.e., no cost to me ... & I got a free loaner vehicle).

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've had 100K on mine since Jan 2016. 13 limited 1.4 Manual
Tons of problems, been in shops over 1 month total. Have to say I can't wait for this POS to be paid off.
Never buying an FCA vehicle again!

Example of SOME issues. Windshield washer bottle cracked on bottom.(protected by under body coverings around 35K.
Broken strut mounts, Bluetooth died twice fixed my warranty, screen blacks out on hot days, shifter linkage broke around 98K miles,
Struts blew out around 60K, melted trans mount twice, broke coolant tee from overflow, plagued P0299 under boost, ac gets extremely hot at idle, plugs last 20k-25k max, 5 coils replaced, valve cover gasket leaked, now plug gaskets are leaking, clutch, slave, etc changed at 98K severely worn(105mile Round trip to work on freeway, not hotroding it), DS door has weird rattle inside it, DS, seat molding broke [email protected] switches, ac controls randomly change, radio volume randomly turns off, 60* boot off turbo to if pipe cracked, plus a lot more, this is what I can think of off top of my head.

Only mods are 2.5" exhaust from pre resonator back with a 2.5" aero turbine AT2525XL muffler and cut side of air box to allow more air in. Last 2k miles I've added mpx ic pipes and short shifter, deleted baffles in air tune in fender, and now run rotella T6 5w40 synthetic w/ Wix filter. WAY cheaper and cleaner oil changes. I'll also mention I've followed all maintenance procedures and kept notes in manual( saved my ass at dealer many times) maybe it's a Friday afternoon car...

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
It'll be interesting to see if we're all still here in a couple years and posting a 200,000 mile club. I recently went over to Neons.org to post something in their Dodge Dart sub-forum but they completely removed it. :(

·
Registered
162 Posts
100,000 mark on June 11, 2016.
2013 SXT 1.4 turbo with manual transmission.
Have 108,300 and change today.
I have kept track of every drop of gas I have put in since buying it and have averaged 35 mpg through four Indiana winters with winter gas.

As an aside, I still drive my 2004 Neon with 240,000 miles during the weekends around town.

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
100,000 mark on June 11, 2016.
2013 SXT 1.4 turbo with manual transmission.
Have 108,300 and change today.
I have kept track of every drop of gas I have put in since buying it and have averaged 35 mpg through four Indiana winters with winter gas.

As an aside, I still drive my 2004 Neon with 240,000 miles during the weekends around town.
Any repairs needed?
....bump

21 - 40 of 50 Posts