Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

100K Mile Club.jpg

Has the odometer on your 2013+ Dodge Dart rolled over the 100,000 mile (160,934 kilometer) mark?

If so, please join this "club" by posting your Dart's:

• Current Mileage: {100,000 +}

• Model Year: {2013, 2014, 2015, or 2016}

• Model: {SE, SE-AERO, SXT, SXT-RALLYE, SXT-RALLYE-BLACKTOP, MOPAR13, LIMITED, GT, etc.}

• Engine: {1.4L MultiAir Turbo, 2.0L Tigershark, 2.4L Tigershark MultiAirII, or 2.4L Tigershark MultiAirII PZEV}

• Transmission: {FPT C635 6sp manual, FPT C635 6sp DDCT, or Hyundai 6F24 6-speed Powertech Automatic}

• Additional Comments: {problem free, only minor repairs, major repairs, etc.}

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Not there yet I rode my motorcycle for 4 months last summer so it slowed the miles down on the dart but it was stolen in December so I'm down to just the dart with 80k on it. 180 mile round trip to work 4 days a week I'll catch up quick. Also the 4th turbo seems to be holding up just fine.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Not quite there yet. Been driving my NSRT-4 some, so the miles on the Dart decreased a bit. Sitting just under 98,000 miles, so I will be there soon.

97,970 miles
2013 LIMITED
1.4L MultiAir Turbo
FPT C635 6sp manual

Had the bad clutch slave when I first picked it up from the dealer that was replaced, and my Hands free system isn't working. Taking it in on Monday to get fixed under extended warranty before it expires.

·
Registered
497 Posts
my cars got like 31k on it but i would like to contribute to this haha. my hemi ram has 143k or so (i dont drive it often) if you email chrysler and tell them you hit 100k and you like the car blah blah blah they will send you a pewter license plate frame with 100,000 mile clud written on it. its a pretty cool piece actually.

·
Registered
497 Posts
i actually think what i said was on topic. i thought you guys might like to know about the pewter 100,000 mile plate holder.

·
Super Moderator
5,810 Posts
i actually think what i said was on topic. i thought you guys might like to know about the pewter 100,000 mile plate holder.
It was on topic, we fixed it (we make mistakes too, we're all human)... We appreciate those tid bits of knowledge. Keep doing what your doing @trakpak all is good :)

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
As the OP of this thread, I'll cut @trakpak some slack for his "semi off-topic" post :D ... and add to his comment ...

Since FCA took over the reigns, the old Pentastar "CHRYSLER 100,000 MILE CLUB" licence plate frames:

Chrysler 100K Mile Club plate frame.jpg

... have been replaced with these "High Milers Club" branded license plate frames:

High Milers Club plate frames.jpg

At every 100,000 mile interval, simply contact FCA Customer Care with your name, address and your Dart's vehicle identification number (VIN), and they will send you a thank you letter and a pewter license plate bracket (above) with the mileage milestone you achieved.

The only stipulations are that you currently own the Dart, be the first or second owner of it, and you must have owned your Dart for at least one year.

NOTE: In the U.S., contact Customer Care via 800-4aDodge (800-423-6343) or dodge - Contact Us

·
Registered
497 Posts
^ nice effort man! thats it! their pretty nice. they have a good weight to them. hopefully the dar will get a couple of them one day.

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
As time goes by and more people put more miles on their Darts more people will be joining the 100,000 mile club. Giving this a bump to see if we have any new members to the club. :D

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm pretty sure that top pic of the 100K plate frame is mine...
Paul ... It's from a YouTube video by an '04 Neon SRT-4 owner that goes by the username "thepete00" ... ???

1 - 20 of 50 Posts