Dodge Dart Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
I've searched Google and can't find what speed they close at for aerodynamic purposes, or when they open to cool.... Hmmmm
They say it all depends on speed and engine temps... so really as long as the engine stays below 80deg C they will be closed regardless of speed. I noticed this while on the highway the temps go up to 80 then drop to about 72 then go up again so you can tell when the shutters are open and closed. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
558 Posts
I've searched Google and can't find what speed they close at for aerodynamic purposes, or when they open to cool.... Hmmmm
They say it all depends on speed and engine temps... so really as long as the engine stays below 80deg C they will be closed regardless of speed. I noticed this while on the highway the temps go up to 80 then drop to about 72 then go up again so you can tell when the shutters are open and closed. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
The default Sculpteo dimensions should work (I believe they are 82.0 x 20.0 x 59.4 mm). I lost my AGS module on the road a while back so I haven't been able to work on it further unfortunately.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have all the above and would become a vendor if needed. As it stands I would just provide public access to the printable object on shapeways or sculpteo and not sell them for a profit myself as I'm really just trying to give back to the dart community.

My 3d print should be here next week and I can trace it out if it fits. Or if you would like, pm me and I'll send you a printed model for testing.
How about those of us that are in Africa. I really do need one myself. My AGS have started acting up with a code. I took out 4 of my grille and had my temp at 170 instead of 190. My fan kicks in at 140 instead of 230. But now it has gone back to the old reading of 230 and 190 when the fan kicks in. With a code that aint going after it being cleared.
So i will be glad if you can print one of those prototype you have if the price is something i can pay so its shipped to me please thanks

41 - 47 of 47 Posts