This last week as been crazy for mods...
1) Replaced the rear fascia to the one with molding for dual exhuast
2) Had a local shop build custom cat-back exhaust with stainless steel tips
3) Removed all wheels to dip them (black)
4) Dipped front cross-hairs and badges (bright green)
LED's purchased here: BrightTails
Basically I did this:
- Use butter knife to pry off clear plastic light cover.
- Use butter knife to pry off chrome colored reflector
- Use index finger & thumb to pull/wiggle out the stock light bulb