Dodge Dart Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 13 Results
  1. Dodge Dart 1.4L MultiAir Turbo
    Does anyone know how to do a drive cycle on the rallye so new downstream o2 sensor will work its supposed to go onto close loop automatically but I'm not able to get rid of CEL the. Smog guy said it needs a drive cycle done and you search for make and model and do the steps well there are like 4...
  2. Dodge Dart General Discussion
    My 2013 dart has 24,000 miles. A new battery installed October 2021. Yesterday battery light came on then a few minutes later all dash lights came on, lost power steering then quit running. Local shop states alternator not outputting voltage to charge battery. They changed Alternator and...
  3. New Member Introduction
    Hello all! I own a 2013 2.0L Rallye. (Pictured above) since owning it, I have done quite a lot. 5% tint side and back, 35% front. K&N cold air intake. Pedal commander throttle unit. Front and back slotted brakes. As well as just buying front LED black headlight unit's and Megan racing coil...
  4. Dodge Dart General Discussion
    I have a 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye Multiair turbo 6 speed Manuel. My engine light went on when i was going 75mph then i smelt smoke. Checked oil and fine. Got warning checked and it said low turbo pressure. Drove for 7 days no problems because couldn't get in dealer for 2 weeks. 2 days ago started...
  5. Dodge Dart Maintenance
    Hey, i'm still new to threads so I hope i'm putting this in the right place. I have a 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye 2.0L with remote start. Ever since yesterday, my car has been stuck in remote start. By this I mean that, the screen won't turn on, the air is on max to clear up the windows if they were...
  6. Dodge Dart Electrical Problems
    My 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4L has recently been experiencing issues with the AC working intermittently. When I start my car the AC will turn on 70% of the time and work without any problems (no audible indications that the blower is going, full air on each setting). The other 30% of the time it...
  7. Dodge Dart Electrical Problems
    I dont know what is going on. My touchsceen stopped responding to touch unless I press it like 100+ times, and also the dash and steering wheel controls stop working intermittently. I have the 8.4 without navigation, it was not working and i took it to the dealership where they "updated" it a...
  8. Dodge Dart Electronics
    Hello, so I just resubscribed to XM Radio and all of a sudden later that same day, voice commands quite working. She never understands anything im saying, cant even get the call commands working via voice or even "Where To". Was gonna try disconnecting battery, but called Uconnect and asked them...
  9. Dodge Dart Electronics
    So I was wondering if anyone else on here has had this issue with their car and what the fix was. The air bag light comes on every now and then. It's very intermittent. It will sometimes stay on for a little bit and other times it comes on for like a minute and then goes back out. I also get the...
  10. New Member Introduction
    Hey I'm new to the site. Just wanted to post and ask if anyone on here had any good suggestions for mods for my 2013 Dart. It has the 2.0L. I was curious if anyone on here has installed a turbo on their 2.0L Dart. I found a kit online the other night so I was curious if it would be more pain...
  11. Dodge Dart Electronics
    Hello everyone, I just joined the forums but have had my 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye since May of this year (2015) I just took the Dart in to my local CDJ dealer for the 30k mile tune-up since it will need the spark plugs replaced and an oil change. While updating the CPU/UConnect the update didn't...
  12. Dodge Dart Maintenance
    Hey All, I have a 2013 Rallye Edition Dart 1.4L DDCT with approx 60,000 miles (yes I realize to some that is a lot however I live in CA and live in a car dependent area). A few days ago on a whim I decided to check for codes and noticed a pending P1CEA. My CEL had not come on so I didn't think...
  13. New Member Introduction
    Hi I bought a used 2013 dodge dart rallye back in January of this year (2015) and love it. However I am beginning to run into all kinds of electrical problems and am getting very little help from the dealer where I purchased it. The is covered under warranty so at least I've got that going for...
1-13 of 13 Results
Top