Thats right ladies and gentlemen! Starting with the 2015 calendar cycle all winners of the 2015 ROTM will be pitted against each other for top honors of RIDE OF THE YEAR! There is still time to enter for November and Decembers ROTM to get a shot to be entered for ROTY!
Winners will receive a special Permanent badge under their user name with the year they won. This special token will surely stand out as its yellow and let all the fellow dodge dart members know how much your ride rocks.
For those who are ROTM winners in 2014,2013 and 2012, Go on and re-enter your car and see if you can do it again, overcome the new blood and earn yourself a birth in the ROTY voting. Rules will be the same for voting for ROTY as they are for ROTM.
The entire staff here at Dodge-Dart.org would like to take a moment to honor the lives lost and impacted on this day 14 years ago. This event in American history is a tragic example of the countless lives lost to global terrorism. To those who lost their lives... we will never forget you.
Take a seat because if these rumors coming out of the FCA Dealer show come to fruition, Mopar fans are in for one hell of a ride. Keep in mind folks these are just rumors, but the 'leaks' coming out of there are turning into a huge plumbing problem.
Here we go......
- Redesigned Charger, supposedly draws inspiration from 1999's Charger concept car, possible arrival mid-2017, Looks "AWESOME".
- Two new Challenger models are coming. Challenger ADR (American Drag Racer) and T/A. ADR has 315's on all 4 corners, 1,000HP, unveil had it coming out of a cage. T/A is a road course car, upgraded suspension, no rear seat.
- Legendary Barracuda possibly be revived as a Dodge, lighter and smaller than Challenger, offered as coupe or convertible.
- Charger Daytona powered by a 340 Hemi
- Dodge Durango SRT sporting the 6.4-liter Hemi V8, rear-drive, dealers were shown a B5 Blue. Hot!
- Dodge will launch a 300HP Turbo charged Dart in R/T and GLH flavors, powered by 1.8 Turbo charged "Hurricane"
- Jeep Grand Cherokee was announced with all-wheel drive, powered by Hellcat V8.
- Grand Wagoneer aimed at Land Rover, mid-2017 release.
- New Chrysler full size SUV, looked awesome, Durango size great design, had stow-and-go
» News Archive
» Search tags for this page
2013 dodge dart forum,
dodge dart .org,
dodge dart forum,
dodge dart forums,
dodge dart org,
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Top Poster: suzq044
» Site Navigation
» Sponsored Links
<div id="azk46497" style="padding-top:10px; width:160px;height:610px;"></div>
» Promote the Community
» Today's Birthdays
» Status Updates
: Loving My Dart
Aug 12 2019 02:51 AM
: I don't always listen to Motley Crue when leaving work, but when I do the entire parking lot does as well
Jul 09 2019 04:40 PM
: caught with his pants down staring at his Di..I mean Dart!
Jun 07 2019 10:41 AM
: Are you peeling it now, Mr. Krabs?
May 08 2019 10:13 AM
May 02 2019 08:42 PM
: Dart Hell is over, Love my Land Rover. Peace out my friends!
Apr 12 2019 08:05 AM
: 04-03-2019: Installed Genuine Mopar Pedal Kit Manual Part Number: 82214197
Apr 03 2019 01:10 PM
1 members and 373 guests
Most users ever online was 10,238, 10-24-2013 at 02:48 PM.