Hello From Xenon-Vision!
Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
    Register

Hello From Xenon-Vision!

This is a discussion on Hello From Xenon-Vision! within the Xenon-Vision forums, part of the Vendors category; Hello Dodge-dart members, My name is Will from Xenon-Vision and I will be assisting you enthusiasts with your lighting needs. Xenon-Vision offers a wide range ...

User Tag List

Like Tree15Likes
    • 1 Post By Xenon-Vision
    • 5 Post By Cntrollerfanboy
    • 1 Post By un4givn85
    • 4 Post By Xenon-Vision
    • 1 Post By Cntrollerfanboy
    • 3 Post By Beitie

Thread: Hello From Xenon-Vision!

Tire Carrier
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Liked
      33 times
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

Hello From Xenon-Vision!

Hello Dodge-dart members,

My name is Will from Xenon-Vision and I will be assisting you enthusiasts with your lighting needs. Xenon-Vision offers a wide range of products including HID Conversion Kits, HID Ballast, HID Bulbs, HID Accessories, Automotive LED Bulbs, Interior LED Lighting, LED Light Bar and LED Work Light. Our product has been testified with strict quality standard under various testing environment. From material selection, manufacturing, quality inspection, to packing and shipping, every step is under our strict inspection and quality control. Our high quality products are widely used in automobile worldwide and heavy machinery such as trucks, race cars, drift cars, utility vehicles, and off-road vehicles. Please use coupon code “dodge-dart” at checkout for your exclusive 20% off member discount.
      Gaia likes this.

Super Moderator
      Rank

Rep

is waiting for VTEC to kick
      in...yo

Vehicle
      2015 Dodge Dart GT Fully Loaded 6MT
      Mods
      RRM LW pulley, EC CAI, HID/LED swap, Redlinegoods shiftboot, Rally Armors, Heartthrob exhaust
      Liked
      1949 times
      Mentioned
      288 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Xenon-Vision View Post
      Hello Dodge-dart members,

My name is Will from Xenon-Vision and I will be assisting you enthusiasts with your lighting needs. Xenon-Vision offers a wide range of products including HID Conversion Kits, HID Ballast, HID Bulbs, HID Accessories, Automotive LED Bulbs, Interior LED Lighting, LED Light Bar and LED Work Light. Our product has been testified with strict quality standard under various testing environment. From material selection, manufacturing, quality inspection, to packing and shipping, every step is under our strict inspection and quality control. Our high quality products are widely used in automobile worldwide and heavy machinery such as trucks, race cars, drift cars, utility vehicles, and off-road vehicles. Please use coupon code “dodge-dart” at checkout for your exclusive 20% off member discount.
      Welcome Xenon Vision! Interesting to see an HID vendor. I am the forums HID "expert" as they call it so I would like to hear some info on your HID kits.

We have a very picky car. Our car has the Canbus system from HELL. I took a look at the site and the only thing I noticed was a "plug and play" wiring harness. I did not find anything regarding canbus ballasts on your site. Has this been tested on this platform? Does the kit come with anything like cancelers or capacitors?

I have been installing, researching, and buying HID parts for about 3 years now for this platform and have found a lot of dos and DONT's when it comes to this car. If the ballasts are not CANbus style ballasts, which the appropriate parts inside them it can cause the BCM to BLOW. There has been a few cases where people have blown their BCM due to improper HID installation.

Not only that, the canbus system monitors if the lights are out. When installing HIDs, there is no resistance left in the circuit because the halogen is taken out. This requires a lot of resistance to be put back into the equation. I have tried many solutions and it's not that simple. CANbus ballasts seem to have a good mix of components to calm the computer and not throw error messages. If there is not enough resistance or capacitance it will cause error messages or flickering. On our platform it's mainly error messages.

Even some canbus ballasts I have tested will throw errors ALL THE TIME during the cold weather. I am not sure of why this is. I tried everything I could, but never narrowed it down. Some cars did fine in the winter months, some completely freak out. This results in an error message every so often, even every couple seconds. On the 15+ darts, the electrical engineers thought it would be awesome to add the DING to the error along with flashing it on the screen to piss you off. My 13 did not have dings, but the 15 I tested on did.

SO back to my initial statement. Was this actually tested on this platform and are there any results of this? If not, or if you would like some actual hardcore testing looking for all the issues the Dart can cause, you can PM me and I am welcome to do some testing for you. My signature has the "go-to" HID thread that I created a while back, along with A TON of info and testing on it.
      Looking for HIDs? Xenon-Vision install click HERE

Master Mechanic
      Rank

Rep

is v^

Vehicle
      '14 Dodge Dart Rallye
      Mods
      30/5% Tint, Mopar Remote Start, K&N drop-in, TRS 5500k HIDs, LED fog light bulbs
      Liked
      515 times
      Mentioned
      136 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I would be willing to do testing as well, nothing better to test cold weather effects than in good ole Montana.
      Cntrollerfanboy likes this.
      '17 Chrysler 300 S AWD
      '93 Chevy K1500
      Visit the Dart Bible and then Find out how unique your Dart is, and then play The Dart Photo Game!

4. Remove Advertisements
      Dodge-Dart.org
      Advertisements

Jackman
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      2016 Dodge Dart GT
      Liked
      121 times
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by un4givn85 View Post
      I would be willing to do testing as well, nothing better to test cold weather effects than in good ole Montana.
      I've been in Montana during the winter... Got stuck in a trailer for 2 days because we were frozen in during a blizard! LOL

Been looking at lighting... I hate error codes, which makes me skeptic when it comes to putting LED's in. All though I want reverse lights, plate lights, interriors, and fogs!

Tire Carrier
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Liked
      33 times
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Cntrollerfanboy View Post
      Welcome Xenon Vision! Interesting to see an HID vendor. I am the forums HID "expert" as they call it so I would like to hear some info on your HID kits.

We have a very picky car. Our car has the Canbus system from HELL. I took a look at the site and the only thing I noticed was a "plug and play" wiring harness. I did not find anything regarding canbus ballasts on your site. Has this been tested on this platform? Does the kit come with anything like cancelers or capacitors?

I have been installing, researching, and buying HID parts for about 3 years now for this platform and have found a lot of dos and DONT's when it comes to this car. If the ballasts are not CANbus style ballasts, which the appropriate parts inside them it can cause the BCM to BLOW. There has been a few cases where people have blown their BCM due to improper HID installation.

Not only that, the canbus system monitors if the lights are out. When installing HIDs, there is no resistance left in the circuit because the halogen is taken out. This requires a lot of resistance to be put back into the equation. I have tried many solutions and it's not that simple. CANbus ballasts seem to have a good mix of components to calm the computer and not throw error messages. If there is not enough resistance or capacitance it will cause error messages or flickering. On our platform it's mainly error messages.

Even some canbus ballasts I have tested will throw errors ALL THE TIME during the cold weather. I am not sure of why this is. I tried everything I could, but never narrowed it down. Some cars did fine in the winter months, some completely freak out. This results in an error message every so often, even every couple seconds. On the 15+ darts, the electrical engineers thought it would be awesome to add the DING to the error along with flashing it on the screen to piss you off. My 13 did not have dings, but the 15 I tested on did.

SO back to my initial statement. Was this actually tested on this platform and are there any results of this? If not, or if you would like some actual hardcore testing looking for all the issues the Dart can cause, you can PM me and I am welcome to do some testing for you. My signature has the "go-to" HID thread that I created a while back, along with A TON of info and testing on it.
      I hear ya. You been pm'd.

Quote Originally Posted by un4givn85 View Post
      Will keep you in mind for future testing.

Quote Originally Posted by RchrdCranium View Post
      I've been in Montana during the winter... Got stuck in a trailer for 2 days because we were frozen in during a blizard! LOL

Been looking at lighting... I hate error codes, which makes me skeptic when it comes to putting LED's in. All though I want reverse lights, plate lights, interriors, and fogs!
      I hate error codes also! Hopefully we can assist in all your LED needs!

Tire Carrier
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Liked
      33 times
      Mentioned
      23 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Cntrollerfanboy View Post

I have discuss with my manager in details regarding the issue you brought up and he was well aware of the canbus issue with the dodge dart. Although we have not been able to test it on the Dart, we would like to offer a kit for you to test based on your knowledge of the dart platform. If our canbus ballast still throw an error code, we will do our best to provide a solution for all the members here. I also PM you requesting your address so we can get the kit sent out your way.

The site is currently being updated and the Canbus Kit and Ballast haven’t been added yet since it just being released, but it our 4th Gen Canbus Ballast that we have been testing for the past 6 months and it have shown positive results, especially on the newer BMW where other brand canbus kit does not work.

Attached are picture of our 4th Gen Canbus Ballast
      Name:  35w_cb_xv_ballast.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  230.3 KB

Super Moderator
      Rank

Rep

is waiting for VTEC to kick
      in...yo

Vehicle
      2015 Dodge Dart GT Fully Loaded 6MT
      Mods
      RRM LW pulley, EC CAI, HID/LED swap, Redlinegoods shiftboot, Rally Armors, Heartthrob exhaust
      Liked
      1949 times
      Mentioned
      288 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Xenon-Vision View Post
      I have discuss with my manager in details regarding the issue you brought up and he was well aware of the canbus issue with the dodge dart. Although we have not been able to test it on the Dart, we would like to offer a kit for you to test based on your knowledge of the dart platform. If our canbus ballast still throw an error code, we will do our best to provide a solution for all the members here. I also PM you requesting your address so we can get the kit sent out your way.

The site is currently being updated and the Canbus Kit and Ballast haven’t been added yet since it just being released, but it our 4th Gen Canbus Ballast that we have been testing for the past 6 months and it have shown positive results, especially on the newer BMW where other brand canbus kit does not work.

Attached are picture of our 4th Gen Canbus Ballast
      Name:  35w_cb_xv_ballast.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  230.3 KB
      Looks like a solid product. I am excited to see what results I can get.
      DartMontreal likes this.
      Looking for HIDs? Xenon-Vision install click HERE

Jackman
      Rank

Rep

is I lost my status. Can you help
      me find it?

Vehicle
      2015 Dodge Dart GT
      Mods
      OEM Stock for life
      Liked
      75 times
      Mentioned
      6 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Welcome to the Dart platform, and thank you so much for the interest in our cars @Cntrollerfanboy is by far one of the smartest posters we have so it's great to see your product in very capable hands. We all look forward to seeing the results.
      2015 Dodge Dart GT (Daily Driver)
      2006 Dodge Charger Daytona Top Banana #3874
      1970 Dodge Dart Custom 225 Slant Six

Sponsored Links