This is a discussion on Want to Buy Marketplace Guidelines within the Want To Buy forums, part of the Dodge Dart- Marketplace category; Please follow these simple guidelines when posting in the Marketplace. These guidelines are put in place to protect sellers AND buyers, they will also maximize ...
Please follow these simple guidelines when posting in the Marketplace. These guidelines are put in place to protect sellers AND buyers, they will also maximize everyone's chance for a successful transaction. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN YOUR THREAD BEING DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.
- Sellers and buyers MUST have a minimum of 20 posts to participate in the Marketplace ( sandbagging to get post count up will result in infractions and/or banning and will result in all posts being removed)
- Set up prefixes (For Sale, WTB) from the drop-down menu when adding your Title to thread. When an item has sold please add the "Sold" prefix to the thread or ask a mod to close the thread.
- State preferred method of payment (PayPal, Item Trade, Money Transfers etc)
- Include asking price or "best offer" (OBO) in description of item.
- Be descriptive of the item(s) for sale. Condition, miles, when purchased etc.
- Do not leave negative comments about the price or quality of an item. If you don't like it, move on. This includes spamming a classified with off-topic banter.
- Include pic of item for sale with your Dodge Dart username AND date clearly visible in photo.
- Supporting Vendors are NOT to use private classifieds. Please use your respective section for all sales.
- Feeler threads (gauging interest) will be deleted and infractions/warnings given out.
Want to Buy Guidelines
- State whether an exact item is wanted or list an acceptable equivalent.
- List the price you are willing to pay for the item.
- Member: When an offer comes in and the price does not meet your expectations, decline politely rather than engaging in negative banter.
- Seller: If the price someone is willing to pay for an item is not reasonable do NOT leave a negative comment, simply let them know what a reasonable and expected price is for such an item.
Dodge-Dart.org and it's Owners, Administrators and Moderators are NOT your guarantee for a sale/trade/WTB. All buyers are responsible for their own transactions. Mods and admins can not and will not intervene in the case of a failed transaction.