For Sale Lightweight Flywheel for 1.4T
Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
    Register

Lightweight Flywheel for 1.4T

This is a discussion on Lightweight Flywheel for 1.4T within the For Sale forums, part of the Dodge Dart- Marketplace category; Probably the FIRST and might be the ONLY used aluminum flywheel on the market for the Dart, this is used from my personal car about ...

User Tag List

Jackman
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      2013 Pitch Black Dodge Dart SXT uConnect Group 6 Speed Manual 1.4 MultiAir Turbo
      Mods
      Tork 1.5 Tune Tork V2 CAI Injen Intercooler Piping MPx Throttle Body DRP Catch Can Big FMIC 3"
      Liked
      300 times
      Mentioned
      54 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

Lightweight Flywheel for 1.4T

Probably the FIRST and might be the ONLY used aluminum flywheel on the market for the Dart, this is used from my personal car about 35k miles on it. The steel insert where the clutch grabs is replaceable just verified with clutch-masters it's about 100$. I used this with a fx350 clutch and it grabbed good I am just returning to the OEM setup. Asking 250$ OBO and that will include the fx350 clutch and pressure plate. I never use used clutches, BUT in this case it might be doable simply because the components here are already "seated" together so just could be put on as is if you wish. If you want a new clutch you'll just need the steel insert and you're good to go. ALSO willing to accept trade offers, i'm looking for a set of 16-17" wheels for winter this year if you have those! But am open to any trade offer just let me know thanks!
      Attached Images Attached Images    

Super Moderator
      Rank

Rep

Supporting Member
      is vrooom!

Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart SXT
      Liked
      1170 times
      Mentioned
      357 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      @13SXT you need to update your post to match the "For Sale" Requirements - missing components are as follows,

- Set up prefixes (For Sale, WTB) from the drop-down menu when adding your Title to thread. (When an item has sold please add the "Sold" prefix to the thread or ask a mod to close the thread)
      - State preferred method of payment (PayPal, Item Trade, Money Transfers etc)

If not updated, you post will be deleted. I will give you thru tomorrow at noon to update the thread.

Jackman
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      2013 Pitch Black Dodge Dart SXT uConnect Group 6 Speed Manual 1.4 MultiAir Turbo
      Mods
      Tork 1.5 Tune Tork V2 CAI Injen Intercooler Piping MPx Throttle Body DRP Catch Can Big FMIC 3"
      Liked
      300 times
      Mentioned
      54 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by clolarte View Post
      @13SXT you need to update your post to match the "For Sale" Requirements - missing components are as follows,

- Set up prefixes (For Sale, WTB) from the drop-down menu when adding your Title to thread. (When an item has sold please add the "Sold" prefix to the thread or ask a mod to close the thread)
      - State preferred method of payment (PayPal, Item Trade, Money Transfers etc)

If not updated, you post will be deleted. I will give you thru tomorrow at noon to update the thread.

I am seeing it say for sale? I did click for sale on the drop down initially but i don't know how to even edit the main thread on mobile.
      It looks like every other thread in the for sale section from what I can see?

4. Remove Advertisements
      Dodge-Dart.org
      Advertisements

Super Moderator
      Rank

Rep

Supporting Member
      is vrooom!

Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart SXT
      Liked
      1170 times
      Mentioned
      357 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by 13SXT View Post
      I am seeing it say for sale? I did click for sale on the drop down initially but i don't know how to even edit the main thread on mobile.
      It looks like every other thread in the for sale section from what I can see?
      I apologize for not replying - had an emergency which took me out of town and I just returned today. I did not see the prefix at the beginning but it is there now - if you can update your preferred method of payment (PayPal, Item Trade, Money Transfers etc) then it should be all good to go.

thanks!

Sponsored Links