Hey Everyone, I am a new member
Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
    Register

This is a discussion on Hey Everyone, I am a new member within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the Dodge Dart Forum - Dodge Dart Discussion category; Hello everyone, I drive a white 2016 Dart SXT 2.4L 6 speed auto trans. Car is stock besides a drop-in K&N air filter. I purchased ...

User Tag List

Newb
      Rep

This user has no status.

Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone, I drive a white 2016 Dart SXT 2.4L 6 speed auto trans. Car is stock besides a drop-in K&N air filter. I purchased it about a year ago now with 29k miles. I now have 43k miles and climbing daily. It is my daily driver. I live in Northern California. I am coming from the Dodge Neon SRT4 platform. I owned a neon SRT4 for 8 years prior to the Dart. My SRT4 was heavily modified so i have some knowledge on aftermarket parts and tuning. My experience with owning a Dart so far has been great. It is a great daily driver. Gets decent gas mileage. Drives very smooth. Very quiet in the cabin. I look forward to years ahead i have with the dart. I am joining this forum to share my experiences, as well as, learn new information about the Dart and everyone elses experiences.

Tire Carrier
      Rank

Rep

is caught with his pants down
      staring at his Di..I mean
      Dart!

Vehicle
      2014 Dodge Dart Aero 1.4L
      Mods
      A Lot...But going to change it up soon
      Liked
      1 times
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Welcome to the forums! Cool to see someone who's had experience with an SRT4, sure it was a blast!
      Mod list so big I cant's even make it a signature
      (A.K.A...this is my signature )

Sponsored Links