New to Darts, Used to Parts
Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
    Register

This is a discussion on New to Darts, Used to Parts within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the Dodge Dart Forum - Dodge Dart Discussion category; Howdy, I'm from Louisiana, and I used to own a 2002 Chevy Blazer (in pretty rough condition) recently acquired a 2013 Dodge Dart GT and ...

User Tag List

Newb
      Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      Dark Blue (for now) 2013 Dodge Dart GT
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

Howdy,

I'm from Louisiana, and I used to own a 2002 Chevy Blazer (in pretty rough condition)
      recently acquired a 2013 Dodge Dart GT and I love it. I've been in the mechanic game a while now, I'm a technician at Mercedes (and yes I hate them.)

So, any questions for me? My first steps in my plan for the dart involve a MagnaFlow 15181 exhaust, a vinyl wrap to cover up the scratched blue paint with clear bra (probably the stock Citrus Peel with a black stripe down the front, with the letters GT cut out of it on the hood), and maybe a turbo (let me know if the 2.4L TigreShark can handle one)

Here's a picture of it. Name:  Dart.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  1.17 MB

EDIT: Meant to include the mileage I got it at. 131k, all highway miles, full service history, one owner, and best of all, the recalls have all been taken care of too! Bought for around 7500 out of pocket with the Blazer landing me 800.
      Last edited by DarkDarter; 04-22-2019 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Meant to include the mileage I got it at.

Sponsored Links