My 2006 Dodge Ram3500's pasive Alarm systen is activated and will not allow my door l
Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
    Register

My 2006 Dodge Ram3500's pasive Alarm systen is activated and will not allow my door l

This is a discussion on My 2006 Dodge Ram3500's pasive Alarm systen is activated and will not allow my door l within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the Dodge Dart Forum - Dodge Dart Discussion category; I am having difficulty with my dodge ram 3500 diesel, it will not allow me to use the factory fob to open or close the ...

User Tag List

Newb
      Rep

This user has no status.

Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

I am having difficulty with my dodge ram 3500 diesel, it will not allow me to use the factory fob to open or close the door locks. I am not sure, but my truck seems to have only 1 fuse box, if you know of 2-1 please let me know.

Newb
      Rep

This user has no status.

Liked
      1 times
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by jamesmcelreathjr View Post
      I am having difficulty with my dodge ram 3500 diesel, it will not allow me to use the factory fob to open or close the door locks. I am not sure, but my truck seems to have only 1 fuse box, if you know of 2-1 please let me know.

So to my knowledge with that year truck there is only one fuse box under the hood, (feel free to check driver side panel on the dash when you open the door if you have one or under the dash)

But if I’m understanding your issue from what it sounds like to me Is one of two things, key fob is dead. Change the keys battery and make sure it’s put in correctly and two if no luck with battery’s it may be something common with a lot of the older key fobs, like the button on the board inside the key and or more likely the rubber inside that housing that contacts the board is warn out and not making correct contact when you push the lock or unlock button. That’s the typical route for key fob fixes.

Sponsored Links