Hello everyone...
Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
    Register

    Hello everyone...

    This is a discussion on Hello everyone... within the New Member Introduction forums, part of the Dodge Dart Forum - Dodge Dart Discussion category; Just wanted to make a quick post here. Added a Dart Rallye to my collection. I run a few car sites / own a tonof ...

    User Tag List

    Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Newb
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      22
      Vehicle
      a few cars ;)
      Liked
      4 times
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

      Hello everyone...

      Just wanted to make a quick post here.
      Added a Dart Rallye to my collection.
      I run a few car sites / own a tonof cars and been modding cars since i had my 1st power wheels back in the day
      ' I had my Dart for a couple days and i already have some things apart building some goodies ' lol

      I love helping people with questions, so if you have a question that you cant find a answer to, shoot me a message and im sure i can help

    2. #2
      Jackman
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      logansdart's Avatar
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Location
      Del Rio, TX
      Posts
      190
      Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4L T 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
      Liked
      67 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      3 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Hey do you know anything about getting the racetrack tail lights on the rallye? The dealership said it would be like $700. That just seems really ridiculous.

    3. #3
      Jackman
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Location
      Willimantic, CT
      Posts
      550
      Vehicle
      SXT Rallye, Redline, 1.4T
      Mods
      MM ECU; MM Power Pedal; Tork Shifter; Racetrack LED; plastidipped Wheels, Emblems; red calipers
      Liked
      193 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Welcome!

      Tell us about your Dart! What color is she? Also wouldn't mind knowing what kind of goodies your working on, unless thats privileged information. =P


    4. Remove Advertisements
      Dodge-Dart.org
      Advertisements
       

    5. #4
      Jackman
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Location
      Willimantic, CT
      Posts
      550
      Vehicle
      SXT Rallye, Redline, 1.4T
      Mods
      MM ECU; MM Power Pedal; Tork Shifter; Racetrack LED; plastidipped Wheels, Emblems; red calipers
      Liked
      193 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by logansdart View Post
      Hey do you know anything about getting the racetrack tail lights on the rallye? The dealership said it would be like $700. That just seems really ridiculous.
      Thread jack. Do some searching/reading, it goes a long way buddy. It's $355... Electrical:HOW-TO: Add Racetrack LED Lights - Dodge Dart Forum

    6. #5
      Newb
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Posts
      22
      Vehicle
      a few cars ;)
      Liked
      4 times
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by jordandeangelis View Post
      Welcome!

      Tell us about your Dart! What color is she? Also wouldn't mind knowing what kind of goodies your working on, unless thats privileged information. =P

      Red with black interior.

      Have the turbo off the car doing some back and forth calls with Garret and Turbonetics on a few things.
      1st option i may do is oversize the stocker about 20% new wheels/ported etc. Or just turbo swap.

      The hold up will be the computer tuning/logging. Since these are newish that always takes the longest.

      plus im gonna flow check one the the injectors and do some research on the fuel pump.

      PS. even my turbo/supercharged cars. Everyone one has nitrous on it :lol: im not a fan of meth injection.

    7. #6
      Jackman
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Location
      Willimantic, CT
      Posts
      550
      Vehicle
      SXT Rallye, Redline, 1.4T
      Mods
      MM ECU; MM Power Pedal; Tork Shifter; Racetrack LED; plastidipped Wheels, Emblems; red calipers
      Liked
      193 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Meogo.com View Post
      Red with black interior.

      Have the turbo off the car doing some back and forth calls with Garret and Turbonetics on a few things.
      1st option i may do is oversize the stocker about 20% new wheels/ported etc. Or just turbo swap.

      The hold up will be the computer tuning/logging. Since these are newish that always takes the longest.

      plus im gonna flow check one the the injectors and do some research on the fuel pump.

      PS. even my turbo/supercharged cars. Everyone one has nitrous on it :lol: im not a fan of meth injection.
      Sounds like you plan on pushing this thing, I like it. People here will definitely want to hear about the turbo, especially if you get it dynoed after any changes... As far as the tuning, thats currently an impossibility just to let you know. MADNESS Autoworks MADNESS AUTOWORKS has a piggyback ECM and a chip for the accelerator pedal... thats the closest thing to tuning for now lol. No one has broken dodge's code on the PCM in 2 years.

      Looking forward to seeing some of your mods =]

    8. #7
      Car Chief
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      cereal killer's Avatar
      is able to leap buildings in a
      single bound
       

      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      Austin
      Posts
      3,299
      Liked
      2336 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      369 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Welcome to the site! Thanks for the intro. Enjoy the forums!

    9. #8
      Tire Carrier
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      foldoneson's Avatar
      is Ambient lighting has me
      feeling romantic!
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      All over US
      Posts
      47
      Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart Rallye, Black
      Mods
      8.4" Uconnect 1.4 L Turbo w DDCT 17" Smoked rims 35/50 % Tint
      Liked
      12 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I am a fan of meth injection? What does it take to get nitrous in my car? Cost? Time? Everything?

     

     

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •