I'm a proud father, and car enthusiast
If I can do the work for less, I will.
If I know that I can save money in the long run by paying more for tools the 1st time around, I will do the work myself.
That being said every thing I have listed below I did on my own, in a garage with no lift.
- fabricated my own intake tig welded from aluminum
- fabricated custom pcv system & welded in -10 AN fittings to valve cover
- Changed driver side CV axle.
- Changed clutch
- Changed hydraulic clutch release bearing
- Pulled engine and transmission from car without a lift
- added custom spoiler from a Mitsubishi
- Veteran Alfa OBD user - pre-Dart implementation.
- modified ELM Bluetooth OBD scanner to read additional modules.
- removed almost all of the interior and reinstalled - minus dash to firewall.
- changed 3 of the 4 wheel hub bearing, (both front).
- regularly replace all brake rotors and pads
- replaced both Oxygen sensors
- preformed timing belt change, fucked it up, and then fixed it.
- replaced rod bearings with engine in car, by removing oil pan.
- was rear-ended by neanderthal, replaced rear bumper with aftermarket.
There is most likely stuff that I have forgotten ..
If you have questions about anything Dart (or any car) related I am more than sure I can assist.
All other cars that I have owned and worked on:
2004 Mazda-speed MX-5
2006 Lancer Evo 9
1988 Celica Alltrac
2010 Mazda MX5
2005 Montero Limited
1991 Galant VR-4
2013(Purchased in Nov 2012) Dodge Dart 1.4