Need help with Bluetooth issue of my 2013 Dodge dart turbo limted
Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
    Register

This is a discussion on Need help with Bluetooth issue of my 2013 Dodge dart turbo limted within the General Automotive Discussion forums, part of the Dodge Dart Forum - Dodge Dart Discussion category; Hello guys, I bought a 2013 Dodge dart limited last year in October,I’m not a native american, please excuse me if there is any mistakes ...

User Tag List

Newb
      Rep

This user has no status.

Mentioned
      0 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

Hello guys, I bought a 2013 Dodge dart limited last year in October,I’m not a native american, please excuse me if there is any mistakes in the way I say my issue.
      So far I love ny car the way it drives, looks comfort and I love everything about my car.
      The real problem began this February, my uconnect screen doesn’t turn off and drained all of my battery over night.
      I jumped my car and system reset it self and everything is fine for couple of days and I noticed on third day That screen is not turning off even after I locked the car.
      I looked in this forum lot of people has some bluetooth issues and issues like mine.
      I unplugged the battery overnight and plugged it back again in the morning everything is fine for another couple of days on the third day I got a call and uconnect was stuck at call page and music is not working also my phone was disconnected.
      I did same as I know only one way unplugging battery.
      Ever since it’s been like that, it works fine after I reset the display for 2 days to a week and will stuck at call display or sometimes when I’m on long drives it disconnects itself after 45mins straight listening to music and won’t work again until I unplug my battery.

Is there any permanent cost effective solution for this?, any suggestions or help will be appreciated.
      Thanks.

Master Mechanic
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Liked
      748 times
      Mentioned
      131 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Try cleaning up the ground center terminal of the negative battery cable. You need to get under the wheel well splash shield to get to it. Can't hurt and might help.

Name:  dartground1.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  35.1 KB

Name:  dartground2.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  37.6 KB

Might also be a stuck relay inside the BCM. Try a gentle whack to see if it get's the screen to turn off. The BCM is to the left of the steering column under the dash mounted on the firewall. It's the gray box with fuses.
      Last edited by alpinegreenneon; 04-25-2019 at 09:31 PM. Reason: added info
      -Case

16 Dart SXT 2.0 TorRed stock
      16 Dart SE 2.0 Laser Blue Pearl stock
      98 Sport Coupe DOHC Alpine Green ATX stock
      95 NYG ACR Coupe (restored)
      18 Ram 1500 3.6 4x4 Std Cab Delmonico Red stock

Sponsored Links