Hello. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, mods feel free to relocate.

First off, I'd like to say that I have searched until I'm blue in the face. I have looked my car over several times, back and forth to the computer trying to figure this out.

And then I discovered there are several people out there asking the same question as me and each of the few threads I found end with no solution.

As you may have guessed by my title, I have the Dart with the 8.4'' screen already in it from the factory, which means it has the actual radio box tucked under the glove box.

I got as far as modding the dash for my pioneer unit to fit, that's all fine and dandy. The big problem I'm faced with now is where to go from there...

The plugs on the back of the factory screen do not go to my aftermarket harness, the factory screen plug harness is just a set of all black wires with no way of knowing which is which. I don't even know if the actual radio unit behind the glove box is what needs to be pulled out, and if the wire harness I'm looking for is back there. If everything is supposedly normally controlled from the factory screen, then wouldn't the radio box it's connected to (behind glovebox) have all the wires I need going to it? If it doesn't, does anybody have any idea how to tap into everything? I really don't want to rewire every single thing in the car lol. There must be a way, or a converter, or connector, or something...Is there even a wiring diagram online showing me where all the wires I'm looking for run to, in case I have to manually connect each wire from my harness, which I hope I don't?

Anybody that has experience and can shed a little light, please, I beg of you!