Buh Buy Dart GT - Page 2
Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
    Register

    Buh Buy Dart GT

    This is a discussion on Buh Buy Dart GT within the Dodge Dart General Discussion forums, part of the Dodge Dart Forum - Dodge Dart Discussion category; Originally Posted by chlngr1970 This car, with it's V6 is .3 seconds slower in the quarter than my 1970 Duster with a 340/727. But, you ...

    User Tag List

    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Results 11 to 20 of 20
    Like Tree16Likes

    Thread: Buh Buy Dart GT

    1. #11
      Master Mechanic
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2014
      Location
      Michigan
      Posts
      1,789
      Vehicle
      2014 Dodge Dart GT Auto Bright White
      Mods
      Driver Mod
      Liked
      1133 times
      Mentioned
      73 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by chlngr1970 View Post
      This car, with it's V6 is .3 seconds slower in the quarter than my 1970 Duster with a 340/727. But, you do you, and be happy.

      j
      Speed has nothing to do with my comment (from 7 months ago, not sure why you decided to reply now) but if you want to talk about speed from FCA, the Chrysler 200 V6 is faster than the Challenger GT V6
      dad's dart likes this.

    2. #12
      Supporting Member
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      suzq044's Avatar
      Supporting Member
      is missing her Dart!
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      Gordon, GA
      Posts
      13,037
      Vehicle
      '05 Grand Cherokee
      Mods
      [stock]
      Liked
      5686 times
      Gender
      Female
      Mentioned
      516 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Killraven View Post
      Speed has nothing to do with my comment (from 7 months ago, not sure why you decided to reply now) but if you want to talk about speed from FCA, the Chrysler 200 V6 is faster than the Challenger GT V6
      lol, I think that has just a little to do with the AWD in your GT & the weight difference between the two.
      dad's dart likes this.






    3. #13
      Crew Chief
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      dad's dart's Avatar
      is Voting in 2020. Because
      Hindsight IS.
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Here
      Posts
      8,454
      Vehicle
      '14 Avenger SE/Rallaye Pkg. V6 auto/tap shift. 18's & Michelin Primacy's Former: Dart Turbo Man.
      Mods
      Leather Shift Knob and Weathertech mats!
      Liked
      2678 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      106 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Weight VS HP. Always the rules of physics.
      Killraven and chlngr1970 like this.
      ​Take Me To Your Leader

    4. Remove Advertisements
      Dodge-Dart.org
      Advertisements
       

    5. #14
      Jackman
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      chlngr1970's Avatar
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Location
      NW Washington
      Posts
      320
      Vehicle
      2014 Dodge Dart SXT ( Her car ) 2015 Dodge Dart GT( My car )
      Mods
      Viper Remote Start Alarm More to follow...
      Liked
      91 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Killraven View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by chlngr1970 View Post
      This car, with it's V6 is .3 seconds slower in the quarter than my 1970 Duster with a 340/727. But, you do you, and be happy.

      j
      Speed has nothing to do with my comment (from 7 months ago, not sure why you decided to reply now) but if you want to talk about speed from FCA, the Chrysler 200 V6 is faster than the Challenger GT V6 [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/images/blk-smilies/wink.png[/IMG]
      Because, I just saw it. I never said you said anything about speed, which is why I said you be you. And, the 200 looks like a slug, so...

      j

    6. #15
      Jackman
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      chlngr1970's Avatar
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Location
      NW Washington
      Posts
      320
      Vehicle
      2014 Dodge Dart SXT ( Her car ) 2015 Dodge Dart GT( My car )
      Mods
      Viper Remote Start Alarm More to follow...
      Liked
      91 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Killraven View Post
      I can't own a muscle car unless it has a V8. It's all about the exhaust note.
      I'm planning on the 70 T/A stripe in purple for my car, along with the T/A hood, SRT Wheels, supercharger and Demon/Widebody Hellcat style fender flairs.

      Name:  challenger-ta-stripe.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  87.2 KB

      j

    7. #16
      Supporting Member
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      jsblanch's Avatar
      Supporting Member
      is is wishing he was driving...
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Mississauga, ON
      Posts
      5,986
      Vehicle
      "Zippy" 2013 Rallye 1.4T DDCT - Pitch Black Ext. Black w/ Ruby Red Int
      Liked
      3875 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      211 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by chlngr1970 View Post
      I'm planning on the 70 T/A stripe in purple for my car, along with the T/A hood, SRT Wheels, supercharger and Demon/Widebody Hellcat style fender flairs.

      Name:  challenger-ta-stripe.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  87.2 KB

      j
      A supercharger? For the 3.6L Pentastar? Does such a beast exist?

    8. #17
      Jackman
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      mopar22's Avatar
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Posts
      704
      Vehicle
      16 Gti
      Liked
      166 times
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by jsblanch View Post
      A supercharger? For the 3.6L Pentastar? Does such a beast exist?
      Yea it does, it's not cheap though. Looked into it when i was looking at 200s

    9. #18
      Jackman
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      chlngr1970's Avatar
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Location
      NW Washington
      Posts
      320
      Vehicle
      2014 Dodge Dart SXT ( Her car ) 2015 Dodge Dart GT( My car )
      Mods
      Viper Remote Start Alarm More to follow...
      Liked
      91 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Indeed. On the GT, the RIPP Supercharger puts out 420 WHP. I'm waiting on track numbers, and a new house, to get one for my car.

      j

    10. #19
      Supporting Member
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      jsblanch's Avatar
      Supporting Member
      is is wishing he was driving...
       

      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Mississauga, ON
      Posts
      5,986
      Vehicle
      "Zippy" 2013 Rallye 1.4T DDCT - Pitch Black Ext. Black w/ Ruby Red Int
      Liked
      3875 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      211 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by mopar22 View Post
      Yea it does, it's not cheap though. Looked into it when i was looking at 200s
      Oh wow, not kidding about the "not cheap" part, especially with the 10 or so hours required for professional installation. Still, the RIPP supercharger will provide 392 SRT-level power, which could be a lot of fun on the AWD Challenger GT.

    11. #20
      Jackman
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      261
      Vehicle
      2013 Dart Limited/1.4T/Dual-Clutch Transmission/Blue Streak Pearl
      Liked
      56 times
      Mentioned
      15 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by jsblanch View Post
      Oh wow, not kidding about the "not cheap" part, especially with the 10 or so hours required for professional installation. Still, the RIPP supercharger will provide 392 SRT-level power, which could be a lot of fun on the AWD Challenger GT.


      392 power is a lot of fun... but it's most enjoyable when you have a warranty to go with it, particularly when you're talking about transmission stuff.
      jsblanch likes this.

     

     
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Why did I buy a Dart
      By jwalte01 in forum New Member Introduction
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 02-27-2017, 03:28 PM
    2. If you could buy your Dart all over again
      By Pretty Boy Floyd in forum Dodge Dart General Discussion
      Replies: 92
      Last Post: 05-13-2015, 05:56 PM
    3. Would you buy your Dart again?
      By Delta Dart in forum Dodge Dart General Discussion
      Replies: 54
      Last Post: 03-09-2015, 11:25 PM
    4. Should I buy a dart?
      By ItsKyro in forum Dodge Dart General Discussion
      Replies: 27
      Last Post: 12-04-2014, 04:55 PM
    5. Looking to buy a new dart
      By WetLunGz in forum New Member Introduction
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 07-19-2014, 12:51 PM

    Search tags for this page

    dartv pirt buh

    Click on a term to search for related topics.