Base to Premium Digital (TFT) Instrument Cluster Upgrade - Page 17
Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
    Register

    Base to Premium Digital (TFT) Instrument Cluster Upgrade

    This is a discussion on Base to Premium Digital (TFT) Instrument Cluster Upgrade within the Dodge Dart Electronics forums, part of the Dodge Dart Garage - The Mopar Zone category; Originally Posted by DartSpeedoDude If anyone needs a cluster please PM me. I have over 20 of these on hand and most likely can get ...

    User Tag List

    Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Results 161 to 170 of 217
    Like Tree22Likes

    Thread: Base to Premium Digital (TFT) Instrument Cluster Upgrade

    1. #161
      Jackman
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      chlngr1970's Avatar
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Nov 2014
      Location
      NW Washington
      Posts
      320
      Vehicle
      2014 Dodge Dart SXT ( Her car ) 2015 Dodge Dart GT( My car )
      Mods
      Viper Remote Start Alarm More to follow...
      Liked
      91 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by DartSpeedoDude View Post
      If anyone needs a cluster please PM me. I have over 20 of these on hand and most likely can get one close to your mileage!
      PM Sent

      j

    2. #162
      Tire Carrier
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Long Island
      Posts
      38
      Liked
      4 times
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I just picked up a TFT from a 2014 dart, my is a 2015, i hope i dont have any issues. it was only $75 BUY IT NOW on eBay!! WITH FREE SHIPPING! I already have replaced my steering wheel for a nice leather one that the needed extra buttons. My car has only 12K miles on it and the new speedo has 34K on it, Im about an hour east of Queens where the tvandnav2go guy is, ill contact them and ill have him program the correct mileage for me! Then ill swap it in and head to the dealer for the programing.
      Last edited by marsplex; 04-13-2017 at 11:14 PM.

    3. #163
      Jackman
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      Javelin3o4's Avatar
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      NorCal
      Posts
      720
      Vehicle
      2013 Dart SXT 1.4
      Mods
      TFT Cluster Swap | RB5 Swap | Footwell LED's | IP Bezel LED Swap | Kicker 8" Sub & 6x9's | Mopar CAI
      Liked
      133 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      19 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by marsplex View Post
      I just picked up a TFT from a 2014 dart, my is a 2015, i hope i dont have any issues. it was only $75 BUY IT NOW on eBay!! WITH FREE SHIPPING! I already have replaced my steering wheel for a nice leather one that the needed extra buttons. My car has only 12K miles on it and the new speedo has 34K on it, Im about an hour east of Queens where the tvandnav2go guy is the ill have him program the correct mileage for me! Then ill swap it in and head to the dealer for the programing.
      For just a few more dollars then most dealers charge for proxy alignment you could purchase the OBDLink MX bluetooth adapter and the AlfaOBD app and do the proxy yourself.

    4. Remove Advertisements
      Dodge-Dart.org
      Advertisements
       

    5. #164
      Tire Carrier
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Long Island
      Posts
      38
      Liked
      4 times
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Wow, do you know if that app will work with the ELM Bluetooth adapter? I had a credit in the google store and would absolutely buy that app!

      Ok i just did some reading and the ELM is not a good idea.
      Last edited by youngsmith53; 04-14-2017 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Merging back to back post per .Org guidelines

    6. #165
      Jackman
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      Javelin3o4's Avatar
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      NorCal
      Posts
      720
      Vehicle
      2013 Dart SXT 1.4
      Mods
      TFT Cluster Swap | RB5 Swap | Footwell LED's | IP Bezel LED Swap | Kicker 8" Sub & 6x9's | Mopar CAI
      Liked
      133 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      19 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by marsplex View Post
      Wow, do you know if that app will work with the ELM Bluetooth adapter? I had a credit in the google store and would absolutely buy that app!

      Ok i just did some reading and the ELM is not a good idea.
      yeah just get the MX is my opinion why take chances when you are messing with your car's configuration, plus it eliminates having to buy the adapter cable. Teh dealer just did the proxy on my car when I got the TFT installed but that did not allow the navigation from my 8.4 screen to display turn by turn on the TFT cluster. They should have added the sales code for the TFT to the car. The AlfaOBD allowed me to update that as well and re-do the proxy myself so now it works as it should.

    7. #166
      Newb
      Rep
       
      SoopaMane's Avatar
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Location
      Philadelphia
      Posts
      12
      Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart SXT
      Mods
      K&N CAI, Resonator Delete, Tints, Dipped Rims, Trunk Lip
      Liked
      1 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallowtwin View Post
      I'm sure you could add it with the base radio. I don't think anyone has done it, but I'm pretty sure the only thing you'd need the 8.4 is for the nav in the cluster panel.
      I plan to do this, I'll have to let eveyone know how it goes.
      SoopaMane

      2013 Dodge Dart SXT

      2.0L, 6 Speed Automatic

      - K&N CAI
      - Resonator Delete
      - Tint 20% Front, 5% Rear
      - Spoiler King Trunk Lip
      - Matte Black Plasti-Dipped wheels

      Future mods:
      - TFT and EVIC install
      - Sprint Booster V3
      - Mopar Chin Spoiler, Side Skirts, Rear Diffuser Package
      - MPx Carbon Fiber GTS Tribute Hood
      - MPx Carbon Fiber PVO Style Trunk
      - Mopar Performance Front & Rear Brake Upgrade Kit
      - Rims

    8. #167
      Tire Carrier
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2016
      Location
      Long Island
      Posts
      38
      Liked
      4 times
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Well im going to be adding the cluster to my dart that has the basic radio, i will also report back.

    9. #168
      Newb
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Posts
      8
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Javelin3o4 View Post
      yeah just get the MX is my opinion why take chances when you are messing with your car's configuration, plus it eliminates having to buy the adapter cable. Teh dealer just did the proxy on my car when I got the TFT installed but that did not allow the navigation from my 8.4 screen to display turn by turn on the TFT cluster. They should have added the sales code for the TFT to the car. The AlfaOBD allowed me to update that as well and re-do the proxy myself so now it works as it should.
      Can you be more specific with this or pm me? I just bought the new wheel the TFT and the navigation radio all for my 2013 dart. You are saying that I can avoid going to the dealer and program it all myself? Do you have links to what is needed and possible instructions on how to do it. I just had the dealer do a proxi alignment when I bought the car and want to avoid them doing it for this. I do not want to risk voiding the warranty. You are awesome!!!

      Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

    10. #169
      Master Mechanic
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      josh16's Avatar
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2014
      Location
      Toronto, Canada
      Posts
      1,023
      Vehicle
      2014 Dodge Dart Rallye 2.4
      Liked
      383 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      69 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

      Base to Premium Digital (TFT) Instrument Cluster Upgrade

      Quote Originally Posted by dougyfresh127 View Post
      Can you be more specific with this or pm me? I just bought the new wheel the TFT and the navigation radio all for my 2013 dart. You are saying that I can avoid going to the dealer and program it all myself? Do you have links to what is needed and possible instructions on how to do it. I just had the dealer do a proxi alignment when I bought the car and want to avoid them doing it for this. I do not want to risk voiding the warranty. You are awesome!!!

      Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
      Check out the alfaobd thread. You'll find all the answers you're looking for there
      https://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/dodg...llignment.html
      dougyfresh127 and wraprail like this.
      Modifications:
      Appearance:
      Mopar Appearance Kit (Sill Guards, Pedals, splash guards, Front Lip, Diffuser)
      Full error free LED conversion
      Fast FC04 LW wheels with FH Indy 500 tires, Red Calipers
      XV 6000k HIDs & TRS LEDs 5500K
      Ruby Red Rallye Seats & GT interior DR panels
      Solargard Tint (22% front, 17% rear)
      Luxe taillight tint
      TFT display

      Performance:
      RRM Stage 1 (Spectrum, Pulley, Header Blanket)
      HPSI cold air intake with ram air
      DR Flex Rear Mount
      RE16MC plugs
      MPX TB

    11. #170
      Newb
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2017
      Posts
      8
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by josh16 View Post
      Check out the alfaobd thread. You'll find all the answers you're looking for there
      https://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/dodg...llignment.html
      Anybody in the PA/NJ/NY ares want to do this for me and be paid for their time? I bought the wheel the TFT cluster and the navigation radio. I can install them but I do not trust myself when it comes to programing them...

      Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

     

     
    Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Instrument Cluster swap out to 7" TFT version
      By dart man in forum Dodge Dart Electronics
      Replies: 157
      Last Post: 12-08-2017, 06:04 PM
    2. High pitched electrical / ringing noise from instrument cluster
      By eigenVector in forum Dodge Dart Electronics
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 01-08-2014, 02:10 PM
    3. Instrument Panel Cluster.
      By Efthimios in forum Dodge Dart Electronics
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 11-05-2013, 06:59 PM
    4. Removal of black instrument cluster bezel
      By corroff96 in forum Dodge Dart General Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 08-25-2013, 06:06 PM
    5. Replies: 50
      Last Post: 08-11-2013, 11:31 PM

    Search tags for this page

    03 dodge caravan gauge swap
    ,

    1964 dodge dart instrument cluster upgrade

    ,
    2013 dodge dart 1.4 tft cluster
    ,
    2013 dodge dart gauge cluster upgrade
    ,

    2013 dodge dart tft display

    ,

    2014 dodge dart instrument cluster

    ,

    dodge dart dash display

    ,
    dodge dart digital gauges
    ,

    dodge dart instrument cluster swap out

    ,

    dodge dart tft sxt

    Click on a term to search for related topics.