This is a discussion on Post your plasti dipped dart!!! within the Dodge Dart Appearance forums, part of the Dodge Dart Garage - The Mopar Zone category; Originally Posted by Exitus04 lower that dart down with those sweet 225/45R17 tires!...
Finally on the plasti dip train! Did my badges in black last night. Very happy with the results, minus a couple string offs.
Ordered the Blaze Orange on Amazon so I can spray some orange highlights in the interior next week!
Is that hood dips as well? if so how hard was that to do?
how did you do that with out spray lines?
Just my emblems for now.
RIP Trinity2013 Winterchill Dart Rallye 1.4 DDCT 1 of 3
If you are doing a hood, you will have a very difficult time getting an even coat unless you buy a spray can nozzle that has a fan pattern or buy the dip not in an aerosol spray can and use a automotive style spray gun.
FCA made 15 like mine, I made mine a singularity!
If nothing changes, nothing changes!
Life is too short to drive a boring car!
I did some new dip work this last summer, but I dont think I showed everyone here!
Extra shots in progress:
FOR P0299 CODE: REPLACE YOUR BOOST SOLENOID EITHER VIA THE DEALER OR OEM REPLACEMENT...
1 of 81 BUILT IDENTICAL
- Forge BOV Plate
- MPx Intercooler Pipes
- Custom Built 3" SRI w/ K&N cone filter
- Stock Wastegate Adjustment (8mm)
- GFB DV+ Valve
- RRM Lightweight Pulley
- DRP Race Dump
- AEM Boost Gauge
- CravenSpeed TB Spacer
- ECS Tuning Catch Can on the line from the PCV to the intake manifold
- 17"x 7" Konig Control Matte Black Rims
- BF-Goodrich G-Force Sport COMP-2 tires
- Black Bezel Headlight Swap
- RRM Ultimate Stage 3 Tune
- Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
- Cravenspeed Short Throw Shifter
- XenonSupply 6000K HID headlights
- Progress Rear Sway Bar
- Energy Bushings
- Moog Front & Rear End Links
- Deyeme Flex Rear Engine Mount
- Deyeme CDV Delete
- HPSI Silicone Vacuum Hose Kit
- Red Plasti-Dipped Crosshair, Fog light accents & "Mouth" grille
- AGS Assembly Removal
- Bosch Alfa Romeo 4C CoilPacks
- 27" x 7" x 2.5" Upgraded FMIC
- RRM Hi-Flow Cat Downpipe
- PTP Turbo Blanket
- Heat Wrapped Cold Intercooler Pipe
- Weathertech In-channel Air/rain Deflectors
- Squadra Sportiva Carbon Nero S shift knob
- Moog Front Wheel Bearings
- Oracle Red Halos
SOON TO COME: MPx Bored Throttle Body
I believe you Plastidipped your badges read as well, correct? I have a Black GT and trying to decide whether to black or red, and whether to Plastidip or go with a Badgeskin. Obviously there is a good price difference, but how do the edges look on the Plastidip badges? Are they straight, or rough?
If you have any pictures of the rear of your car showing the badges, would love to see it. Of course, I also need to wait until never ending winter decides to move on.
2014 Dodge Dart GT (Pitch Black)
* 1 of 4 2014 Dodge Dart GT 4 Door Sedans manufactured in the same color paint &
built with the same equipment, options & groups (configurations) in the United States
- RRM 2.4L Spectrum Tuner & Lightweight Pulley
- Injen 2.4L CAI
- MPx Bored Throttle Body, Polished Shift Knob & Stubby Antenna
- Deyeme Clutch Delay Valve Delete & Rear Mount (Flex)
- Autolite Copper Plugs
- Rally Armor Flaps
- AVS In-Channel Ventvisors